Daria Komarkova

mariemaud

Reaction score
Daria Kabutkhina

I've been searching hard for her thread, as I was so surprised not to find any... Sorry in advance if her thread already exists...
I know she is listed as Daria Komarkova too
She did a lot of shows this season in NY, London
She also did some Milan fall 2006
I quite like her, she has something intriguing
Love her eyes...
Love her feartures :heart:
She's with Grace Models :flower:

00270m.jpg

style

May someone tell me if she already has a thread?
Because it's weird to believe she doesn't cause she's done many shows and editos etc.
I'd like to post more but I'm afraid a thread already exists.
Thanks in advance :flower::flower::flower::flower:

I don't think she had a thread. But on Supermodels.nl, her name is Daria Komarkova.

Some pictures,just to be sure it's this girl: (i'm pretty sure it is though)

111eo4.jpg
117zv2.jpg

105kk6.jpg
<-- her lips have the same heartshape as in the picture you posted.

thanks VA :flower::heart:
it's her indeed she's listed as Komarkova sometimes

Hamish Morow s/s07
hm07.jpg
hm26.jpg

fuk.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
PPQ s/s07
pq29.jpg
pq08.jpg
pq15.jpg

fuk

Last edited by a moderator:
Some info on her:

Agencies: 1 Model Mgmt NYC, Profile Model Agency London, Beatrice Models Milan, City Models Paris
Other agencies: Elite Model Mgmt Barcelona, Modelwerk Hamburg, Louisa Models Munich, Grace Models Moscow
Comes from: Russia
Born in: 1984
Height: 5'9.5
Measurements: 34-25-35.5
Shoe: 10
Hair color: dark blonde
Eye color: blue

Spring/Summer 2006:
Ann-Sofie Back, Aquascutum, Betty Jackson, Bora Aksu, Ghost, John Rocha, Paola Frani, Preen, Roberto Menichetti, Spijkers en Spijkers.

Fall/Winter 2006:
3.1 Philip Lim, Alice Roi, Allegra Hicks, Ann-Sofie Back, Banana Republic, Camilla Staerk, Clare Tough, EKJO, Erdem, Fashion East, Giambattista Valli, Gilles Rosier, James Coviello, Jasmin Shokrian, John Rocha, Josep Font, Leonard, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Margaret Howell, Miu Miu, Paul Smith, Richard Chai, Tristan Webber, Veronique Leroy.

Spring/Summer 2007:
AF Vandevorst, Alice Roi, Amanda Wakeley, Ann-Sofie Back, Araks, Ashish N Soni, Ashley Isham, Barbara Bui, Benjamin Cho, Betty Jackson, Blugirl, Bora Aksu, Catherine Malandrino, Christopher Kane, Emporio Armani, Gharani Strok, Hamish Morrow, James Coviello, Jeremy Scott, Julien Macdonald, La Perla, Margaret Howell, Marios Schwab, Marithe + Francois Girbaud, Maurizio Pecoraro, Myself by Kai Kuhne, Noir, PPQ, Preen, Rebecca Taylor, Reyes, Richard Nicoll, Rushkin, Tata-Naka, Trend Les Copains, Trussardi, Twinkle, Verrier.

and a smal squishy image of her^_^

dariakmyselfss07ig6.jpg

[source:Runwaymayhem]

^thanks a lot !! It's going to be useful to search some more pics of her :flower::heart::wink:

sorry can't give you Karma for the moment :(:blush: but I'd like to tell you I'm really glad you like her as much as me, I think she gorgeous and has a enormous potential :heart:

Daria is awesome I have noticed her polas on 1mngt page and was wondering what is her full name. Thanx for creating this thread. She looks younger than 22.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alksdnfskfgikwjfne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->