Daryl K

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by TheSoCalledPrep, Sep 11, 2004.

1. TheSoCalledPrep

TheSoCalledPrep New Member

I had never heard of this... designer? Label? until I stumbled upon it on Style.com. I really liked the Fall 04 show. Any information would be appreciated.. what's the price range, where is it sold, who designs, etc etc...

2. Tote_Art

Tote_Art New Member

As far as I know Daryl Kerrigan is Irish-born, and has a boutique in New York City with a moderate price range. I assume shes the sole designer. But some of my relatives shop there, and they say that for what you're buying, the prices are reasonable.

3. clay

clay New Member

She was really hot in 90's, then got hooked up with a company named Pegasus for financial backing and that went bad. Since then she has had a child and is now back in her same store that she had closed for a while. I think she will keep things small
    for a while. But she has the potential to be really big oneday. Yeah I believe her and maybe an assistant do all the designing.