Dasha Isakova

unknownLady

Reaction score
I dont know anything about her :( Informations???
I just know she is with Modelwerk in germany.
größe/height: 180
oberw./bust: 85
cup: A
taille/waist: 60
hüfte/hips: 90
2.jpg
1-2.jpg

modelwerk.de

You will also find her as Darya Isakova, I know she was with Elite Paris back to the day she had another hairdo (bangs) but I'm not sure she's still with them. She's been managed by an independent agent in Paris if I'm not mistaken but can't remember who was her original mother agency.

You will also find her as Darya Isakova, I know she was with Elite Paris back to the day she had another hairdo (bangs) but I'm not sure she's still with them. She's been managed by an independent agent in Paris if I'm not mistaken but can't remember who was her original mother agency.

thanks for that info:flower: I found that thread "darya iskova" but I wasnt sure if thats really the same girl:unsure:, u just find old pictures from 2006/2007 in it . its a pity . I like her

thanks for that info:flower: I found that thread "darya iskova" but I wasnt sure if thats really the same girl:unsure:, u just find old pictures from 2006/2007 in it . its a pity . I like her

There is a thread for a girl called Daria Isakova, almost completely homonymous but not the same face... and your Dasha Isakova wasn't with Grace Models I think (I would rather say she was with Figaro Models before but I could be mistaken as well).

she looks a bit like Cheyenne Tozzi

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->