Dasha Tchernova

W - April 2004
Interior
Ph: Mario Sorrenti
Models: Aline Weber, Christina Makowski, Dasha Tchernova & Marie Vandecaveye

scanned by me
(sorry about the quality, but the magazine pages are much bigger than my scanner)

^ Me too and she could easily be working right now.......her look just never fades really.

I wonder where she is now and why she was around for such a short period of time :unsure:

[SIZE=+1]38.[/SIZE] Dasha / Marilyn
[SIZE=-2] This model has not moved in the past week [/SIZE]​

This former MOTW is setting the market on fire in NY, landing a slot in one of the most high profile of American campaigns while lining up a hot suite of future editorials. Which pretty girls all the rage, Marilyn is hitting the client's sweet spot!

models.com circa spring 2004

I found a mention of her on some Novosibirsk's site from 2006 http://vn.ru/index.php?id=76009

it says that Dasha is now a student (was back in 2006) of Novosibirsk technical university and despite her modelling sucess she left the cawalks forever. When Dasha started modelling she was soon noticed by Philip Popandopulos, thr scout from Marilyn agency and got a contract to work in Europe. She had successful runway season in France, Italy, USA but nonetheless decided to quit. There was a lot of work coming her way to carry and she thought health was the priority.

So this is the only explanation that was ever found.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ebbbbty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->