David Bowie Dies at 69

MDNA

Reaction score
January 10 2016 - David Bowie died peacefully today surrounded by his family after a courageous 18 month battle with cancer. While many of you will share in this loss, we ask that you respect the family’s privacy during their time of grief.
facebook.com/davidbowie

R.I.P. :(

It was his birthday few days ago... So sad :cry:

He's in peace right now so I'm happy for him.
Sending love to the family :heart:

I am completely heartbroken :cry: David was my favorite artist of all time and it is almost unbelievable to think how excited and happy I was just few days ago about his new album and birthday but now this great man has left us forever :( RIP, David :heart:

He went back to the stars..he was never of this world.. :heart::(

The world lost some of it's sparkle today. Vale, Bowie.

What a life he lived.

What sad news to wake up to, so unexpected and shocking. May he rest in peace. Poor Iman and family :(

WTF?! First Lemmy and now Bowie? :o
I didn´t even know he was sick, this is so shocking...

RIP

The new year's hardly taken off and another loss.

David is a true icon. The Icon of icons. What an incredible human he was. So much love for this man.

He was the ultimate icon, the ultimate idol and the ultimate legend remaining for me. :cry::cry:

It's such a devasting news. May he rest in peace and his extraordinary legacy prosper forever.

I can't believe this! So shocking to hear about this, this morning. Just listened to bits of his new songs when his new CD came out, and was excited about the new material. No one knew he was sick, but now we know his CD was a parting gift as it was said. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for the inspiration! :heart::heart::heart:

I'm stepping through the door
And I'm floating
in a most peculiar way
And the stars look very different today

bon voyage... we will miss you. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snork
Back