David Bowie Dies at 69

I woke up with this new. I'm still sad about it, he is one of my favorite artists of my whole life. He was really one in a kind. Will be so missed...

RIP

Bowie was one of the few public figures who I can call a true inspiration. Even if I'm no doubt too young to understand the full oeuvre/extent of his work, I'm grateful to have immersed myself in a range of the man's iconic music over the years.

He was a totally fearless individual who committed 100% to everything he did and showed that it was possible to cover virtually all bases (music, film, fashion) and do it with such integrity. I know that his achievements and treasures will continue to live on and will continue to play an integral part of my life :lucky:.

Rest In Peace:

Last edited by a moderator:
last night, after sobbing and trying to dry my eyes, i went outside and checked the sky for a black star ... or for the brightest one.

i can hardly deal with this loss.

he was the best.

My eyes are nearly swollen shut I've been crying so hard. Bowie was the entire 20th century as far as I'm concerned. He contributed the most to culture (fashion, music, and even social mores). It's not only a mind-boggling shock (he was only 69!), but he essentially was able to curate his own death with this last album and accompanying videos. It's phenomenal.

I can't believe than he's dead, i mean, he's one of the biggest icons on music, his fans have a heartbreak than their icon is gone.

RIP.

tumblr.com

My heart dropped reading this headline, I still can't believe it.

Understandably, he and his family wanted to maintain privacy in the final days which is probably why no one knew about this... what a horrible shock.

it does feel like a star has gone out...

i hope he and freddie mercury can now reconnect...

:heart:

I'm stepping through the door
And I'm floating
in a most peculiar way
And the stars look very different today

bon voyage... we will miss you. :cry:

you took the words right out of my mouth...

planet earth is blue...
and there's nothing i can do...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->