David Valensi

LittleMsSunshine

Reaction score
DETAILS

London lad David was scouted while busting a move on the dance floor at a West End club. With a heritage mix of Spanish, French, Jamaican and Egyptian, David may not be the classic idea of a male model, but he’s definitely memorable. To date he’s worked with Daniel Sannwald for Bullett Magazine and appears in the latest Duffer campaign. With his hugely charismatic presence and looks that are unique and just a bit special, we can’t wait to see more of this one.

STATS

Full Name:
David Valensi-Wright

Hair:
Black
Eyes:
Brown
Height:
188cm / 6′2″

Place of Origin:
London, UK

Date of Birth:
June 7

AGENCIES

Mother Agency:
AMCK MODELS

source models.com

Magazine: Carbon Copy
Issue: #14
Editorial: Suburban Wanderers
Models: David Valensi, Jack Gallowtree |both at AMCK|
Grooming: Violet Zeng |using Dermatalogica|
Stylist: Juan Sebastian Gil Romero
Photographer: Michele Turriani

source malemodelscene.net

Photography: Leigh Keily
Model: David Valensi at AMCK
Grooming: Jenna Jefferies

Arriving at the Phoenix office in off duty model get-up, 23-year-old David Valensi’s calm demeanour is as appealing as his goal to live the dream. His most recent modelling gig being a worldwide campaign for the new Sony PSVista, Valensi also walked for designers Oliver Spencer, Sibling, and James Small.

Already an emerging face in New York, Valensi credits some of this success to his social media savvy. Not too proud to check up on himself via Google every now and then, Valensi feels encouraged by the support and positive responses to his work from the public. Valensi also hopes to walk for Givenchy and perhaps even be the face of their new menswear campaign.

Despite his dreams to travel the world through modelling, Valensi’s talents stretch further than posing as just another pretty face. Having moonlighted as a songwriter and producer, Valensi hopes to take his musical skills to the next level.

- Stephen Conway

source phoenixmag.co.uk

Attitude magazine takes us on a fashionable rickshaw ride in their November 2012 issue with the story 'Wanna Ride?', photographed by Steeve Beckouet and styled by Frank Strachan featuring models Matt Trethe at Select, Steven Beckett at Oxygen, Etem Ozyay at AMCK, Frankie Wade at Select, David Valensi at AMCK, Emmanuel Lawal at AMCK, Luiz Leite at Select, and twins Jon Norris and Mark Norris represented by Paul James-Hay @ PMA.

homotography.blogspot.com

david-valensi-by-nancy-adjei.jpg

lifeinapic.com

FHM Russia
Models: Michael McCaughley, David Valensi & Alex David
Ph: Reno Mezger

malemodelscene.net

David darling, tell our readers who you are.
Hi, I’m David Valensi, I’m 25 years old and I’m with AMCK Models,.

What shows are you doing today?
I’m gonna do the MAN show for Bobby Abley, and tonight I'm doing Spencer Hart. And I think that I’ve got a couple going for tomorrow too.

What is your favorite thing about summer?
I’d like to go on holiday or something with friends, you know, and just enjoy the sun. In another country because, it’s supposed to be summer now, but it’s as usual raining. Spain would be cool.​

boysbygirls.co.uk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->