David Yurman F/W 2018.19 by Peter Lindbergh

artemovartem

Reaction score
First look with Amber Valletta. The campaign also stars Anna Ewers, Ashley Graham, Joan Smalls, Meghan Roche & Florence Clapcott.

65ab7d5aly1ftulu6cc9ej22961emx57.jpg

weibo/C-Oli

Must admit that I've been looking forward to this ever since they released a statement as to who they cast, and I'm definitely not disappointed. I did expect something in black and white considering it's Yurman x Lindbergh, but I'm thankful it's in full colour which looks absolutely gorgeous here - especially that blue sea!

Amber Valletta is simply amazing at her craft, such a brilliant model... cannot wait for Anna Ewers and Ashley Graham now.

Thank you for the thread, artemovartem! :heart:

Oh yes! What a fresh, captivating shot. Still think David Yurman's jewels are the most tackiest ever, but I always look forward to their campaigns.

Need to see the rest!

It looks too old fashioned like stuck in time. I don't like it. Also, that logotype looks flattened.

The timelessness is what I love about those David Yurman ads. And I think it works perfectly for a jewellery brand.

She looks amazing! Looking forward to the rest of the models' images.

The campaign looks great even it's color. To me Linbergh always delivers in black & white photo but to see this in color is pleasant.

One of the best campaigns this season!
Ashley Graham's shot is amazing!

This really is absolutely beautiful, and despite being excited for Anna Ewers and Ashley Graham most - Amber Valletta steals the show here. She is an absolute knockout, a real showstopper and a testament to longevity.

How come Ashley looks so gorgeous in the video yet looks... Photoshopped in the print image? Everyone else looks so effortless and natural, I'm so disappointed with Ashley's shot and hope another one comes to light later on.

So in other words timeless...? :huh:

No. Like it never evolved. Looks like late 1990's early 2000's. We have seen this so many times already. It feels too classic and safe. I find his black and white pictures superior. I love this photographer but this is not one of his best works.

Last edited:
All the shots look amazing, except maybe Anna, who looks like she's about to do a walk of shame. Oddly enough Joan's is my favourite here.

Amber and Peter will always be a match made in heaven. (No wonder why in the most famous editorial by the two she's portrayed as an Angel :crush:)

David Yurman Fall/Winter 2018 Bridal: Anna Ewers by Peter Lindbergh

davidyurman, instagram/davidyurman

Lol, from that epic lineup of supers and new icons to.....Anna Ewers. Who's looking very rough and haggard for her age here. Plus I bet the Yurmans can't be too happy that she's doing Dior's jewellery line as well. Campaigns for both brands are equally generic, unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->