Dazed & Confused August 2010 : Kristen McMenamy by Tierney Gearon

Really good issue so far, but why does Alex Wek always have to smile in every single photo she does.. not saying she is not beautiful are does not have a wonderful smile because she does, I would just love to see her angry or show a different emotion once in a while. Kristen :heart::wub:.

Wow, this issue has the best cast ever. Great cover too.

Ah, doesn't it?

I am loving Kristen's editorial so much. This woman is absolutely out of this world. I was totally sold when I saw Ana Beatriz and Karolina Kurkova. :blush::heart:

pretty awesome...these vets can teach all the new faces a thing or 2

It's a striking!
I love Karen's ed. she's Amazing!

Kristen's editorial is spectacular :clap: :clap: I love the cover and photos ...

Great to see Kristen, i love her ed & the cover is amazing. :heart:

whoa...the cover is spectacular. the issue is looking great so far too!

wow, amazing issue. love the cover and editorials :heart: that's indeed the best cast.

Models: Alek Wek, Julia Stegner, Tasha Tilberg, Christina Kruse, Hannelore Knuts, Ana Beatriz Barros and Karolina Kurkova
What the hell?!?!?!
That cast is like a revival of the late 90s/early 2000s.

And I agree with whoever said that Kristen's ed would have made a good Chanel ad campaign. If only Karl would look beyond his current fascination with Freja. :rolleyes:

^_^ I can't wait for this issue to arrive here, but I don't even think the July issue is out here yet... Ugh!!

I love this cover and Karen's editorial. Dazed never disappoint me.

This issue is looking pretty spectacular.

The casting is superb. Breathtaking. This issue perfectly illustrates the differences between old girls and the new ones. There's just something these models had (and clearly still have) that no "new" girl has been able to replicate.

I will be buying this.

Last edited by a moderator:
best issue in years! this is the kind of issue that makes you want to own it.

and kristen :wub: how i adore thee :heart: not to mention some other fantastic faces too....tasha,hannelore,alek & christina....all that's missing is stella tennant,kirsten owen and kim peers.

This issue is looking pretty spectacular.

The casting is superb. Breathtaking. This issue perfectly illustrates the differences between old girls and the new ones. There's just something these models had (and clearly still have) that no "new" girl has been able to replicate.

I will be buying this.

Couldn't have said it better, I was so excited to pick up a copy today, and the Louise Pedersen editorial was an unexpected treat. Now all I need is an Adina Fohlin comeback :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carmennprivato
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->