Dazed & Confused August 2010 : Kristen McMenamy by Tierney Gearon

There's a short interview of Kristen accompanying the editorial, I'll scan it as soon as I can if anyone's interested in reading it. As for the Louis Vuitton spread, there are three shots of Louise Pedersen apart from the male model's.

That issue is spectacular! In most cases I'm not thrilled about old faces being dedicated an entire issue, but when it's SO impeccably executed, there's hardly something to whine about. As much as I love Kristen's editorial - simplicity enhances her odd appeal to perfection - her interview grabbed all my attention, I wish it was much longer! Karen's and Louise's shots are pleasant on the eye, as well.

I don't know what's going on, but there all the bookstores and newsstands still are carrying the July issue. And it's really strange since the city here usually gets all issues pretty much early. And it was supposed to be on newsstandst he 15th of July..:shock:

oh, man! that's the coolest cover i've seen in ages, or at least that's appealed to me in ages! hope i can get that issue, it's been a while since i've gotten any magazines :smile:

The cover and the story that goes along are mindblowing
:wub:

I love the overall mood of the magazine, especially how they take the trend the other way round, featuring some icons and some supers in a very creative, unexpected way -Meisel also did this with Vogue Italia /Eva Herzigova, and to me it worked really well-, making something very refreshing besides the use of familiar faces, unlike some other publications that are forcing on trying to recreate the supermodel era's aesthetics with some newer girls, which happens to fall flat...

Last edited by a moderator:
oh god. i kinda love this issue but they don't sell d&z here.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :cry:

kristen rules, need to dye my hair grey

^ Yeah, you'r right. But the people who subscribe Dazed Digital Newsletter get the digital edition for free on the mail, but after 2-3 weeks when the issue is out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->