Dazed & Confused December 2009 : Abbey Lee Kershaw by Daniel Jackson

Hard and Soft Elements Come Together In a Savage Place This Season,
With Layering And Leathers Turning Underwear Inside Out

Photographed by : Kacper Kasprzyk
Styling by : Mattias Karlsson
Models : Jenny Sinkaberg & Valerija Kelava

[.exacteditions via surreal7..]

Valerija, Jenny and Anastasia! :woot: Excited to see all of them in print. Thanks for the review surrealseven. :flower:

Lovely issue so far,thanks surrealseven.

Oh WOW! That last editorial is so fantastic! Jenny looks awesome! Like a more edgy Kathrin Thormann!

I dont like abbey but her cover & edit are perfection plus that other edit too. THat Normans & Vikins style is so in!

i prefer erin wasson doing that style though, she looks like a warrior or adina fohlin.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the editorial with Jenny and Valerija, it's such a perfect cast - they seem to be so different, but on the other hand so similar and they are SO complementing each other! :heart::wub::woot:

I'm so buying this!, first Dazed and Confused I buy in ages!. :heart::bounce:

Like a more edgy Kathrin Thormann!
my thoughts exactly. more like kathrin thormann-meets-kirsten owen actually. nice ed.
i really like karen's styling in "the night abbey...", and love the cover.

I have to say, Abbey's ed is a bit of a letdown. It's just typical Dazed styling with typical Dazed photography. Abbey's the only interesting thing about it really... Actually now that I think about it most of the eds this year have been disappointing in relation to their corresponding covers, for me anyway. Just a bit uninspired really. It's a shame:unsure:

i like the cover but not the abbey's ed. interested in seeing anastasia's shots. and maybe the boys' ones

Abbey is totally rocking my world lately! :buzz:

perfect cover and concept.

I have to say, Abbey's ed is a bit of a letdown. It's just typical Dazed styling with typical Dazed photography. Abbey's the only interesting thing about it really... Actually now that I think about it most of the eds this year have been disappointing in relation to their corresponding covers, for me anyway. Just a bit uninspired really. It's a shame:unsure:
I'm agreed. I think the concept is brilliant but the editorial is poor, especially the settings. I expected much more after seeing the cover: Where the Wild Things Are is an inspirational concept of a much greater magnitude than was reflected...

I think the cover is a total stand-out:woot:, but the contents leave a little bit to be desired:huh: The eds look drab and boring......oh well you can't have everything.:rolleyes:

I adore the cover. It's so punk-ish. I love Abbey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->