dc75cover600px.jpg

Dazed newsletter/my inbox

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought this cover was cancelled :unsure:

Anyway, thanks for posting. I don't like this

i remember i already saw this ...

where was it ?

anyway, i love it !

^ at first there was thread about June issue of Dazed with this cover, but June cover got Gaspard.

the cover posted earlier was a preview mockup (they used the June layout and there was just a block instead of "& Confused" etc.), which probably wasn't meant to be seen by the general public. i think people reckoned that Kendra got replaced by Gaspard on the June cover, but they always said this one was for July.

anyway, i'm happy Kendra made the actual, finalized cover. though i actually remember liking the mockup better :unsure:

Can the mock up be posted now? Or is that still not allowed?

Here is the issue description:

Dazed & Confused “Rip It Up and Start Again” with the new young creative rebels tearing up the rules.

Plus Vivienne Westwood meets James Lovelock, David Lynch exclusive and more

This month, expect green shoots from scorched earth as Dazed & Confused goes against the grain with its favourite DIY rebels. At the centre of the issue is a special portfolio of 35 of today’s hottest young creative entrepreneurs who are refusing to let their dreams getting credit crunched – from art collectives to party promoters, young designers and zine publishers, this is today’s new creative underground.

And if any of that lot are in need of role models, we’ve brought together renowned designer and activist Vivienne Westwood with 90-year-old environmentalist and Gaia Theory inventor James Lovelock for an exclusive conversation about changing the world.

Also in this issue, we speak exclusively to David Lynch, Sparklehorse and Dangermouse about their eerie audio-visual collaboration; swap doodles with David Shrigley and Micachu; travel back to the birth of performance art with Marina Abramovic; meet 14-year-old R&B genius MNEK; and an exclusive look at Antony Hegarty’s dress collaboration with Givenchy’s Riccardo Tisci.

I don't like her look, but I like the styling and font color.

is this shot completely new? i know D&C never do reprints but this really feels like deja vu..

yay for Kendra! i thought the cover was cancelled. cannot wait for the eds!

Just when we thought we had tired of seeing the spiked, studded trend along comes July's issue of Dazed & Confused to make us think twice. Ben Toms photographs bleached blonde model Anna Di Rijk who stylist Katie Shillingford successfully manages to make look like a cross between a St. Mark's kid and a Chanel-clad runway stalker. We got an exclusive sneak-peek at the issue, and judging by the decadently glittered headgear, it looks as though Katie may have taken a cue from Lady Gaga herself. As for the hair and make up, it's a little Sid Vicious, a little Debbie Harry, and a whole lot of awesome.
Ph.: Ben Toms
Styled: Katie Shillingford
M: Anna Di Rijk

refinery29

I like the cover... Anna's ed is also nice.

i LUUUUURVE the styling in this ed, but um, I hate to say it but anna herself isn't doing anything to interest me.... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"