Picture4.png

Picture5.png

Picture6.png

Picture7.png

Picture12.png

Picture9.png

Picture8.png

nicolaformichetti.blogspot.com

We'd like to think this latest editorial from Dazed & Confused would do Kathleen Hanna proud. Our sneak peek at the July issue features an editorial boasting two look-a-like babes in outfits that have us contemplating chopping our all hair off. Chadwick Tyler shoots the stunning pair while Karen Langley dresses the girls in camo, distressed denim, and white lace for ensembles that would make even Tank Girl green with envy. We're digging the raw '90s aesthetic and the nod to Patti Smith type suits. All in all, this editorial makes us want to fish out our old albums and fall in love with Sleater-Kinney all over again.

pipeline.refinery29.com

^I absolutely love it and Kendra is a dream. She's not just pretty she looks fantastic here, she will even make that Prada campaign beautiful.

Kendra is an absolutely stunning girl, and this is the first time I've really noticed her. Hopefully she gets tons of work cuz she's just got it.

yeay! I'm happy Kendra got the cover, I thought it was it cancelled but good for her!!!

Kendra looks amazingly stunning! She looks like a mannequin.

for Royal-Galliano :flower:

Devoted To The Occult And Its Faithful Black Crow,
A Gang Of Rebels is Born Swathed In Fur And Feathers

Photographed by : Mariano Vivanco
Styling by : Nicola Formichetti
Models : Kendra Spears, Roy & AJ

[.exacteditions via surreal7..]

Last edited by a moderator:
kendra is stunning !!!!
Thanks surreal7 ^^

I like the idea of the ed, but there's something in the execution that makes me dislike it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->