Dazed & Confused September 2009 : Kristen Stewart by David Sherry

pretty like the cover ...
D&C is making its speciality to experiment with covers ...
they always have kind of "innovative" and fresh covers ... they really try to reblood the fashion magazines covers with funny stuff ...

anyway never watch Twilight (it's about vampires, non ?) ... but I'm excited about the issue !

she's pretty but the cover is so dumb. are we suppose to be under a dizzying vampire spell? lol

I'm totally into this cover. Am I the only one who looked at the cover and didn't think "Twilight star"?

I looked at the cover and thought, omg twilight is taking over damn :shock:

This is a bigger version of the cover:

flickr.com/photos/dazedandconfusedmagazine

The colors are so yummy. And that expression on her face, of course, priceless. :crush:

No thank you.

But you know, it's recession, and this is how they get magazines sold! All Twihards will buy that magazine, no doubt.

I don't really like her, so... -_- but I think this is a good marketing strategy for Dazed.

personnaly i like the kaleidoscope idea ...

it's something we don't see everyday ...

^I feel kaleidoscope as an idea is very "homemade photoshop". I mean everyone who is learning some basic photoshop can come up with that :/

I love Kristen. Out of all the identikit tween and teen stars she's just about the only one that stands out. She doesn't give a **** about looking 'pretty' and smiling for the cameras. Loves it. Cannot wait to see all her pics.

^I feel kaleidoscope as an idea is very "homemade photoshop". I mean everyone who is learning some basic photoshop can come up with that :/

I like the fact that they are using something simple. It's what you see on some 60s covers....no doubt it was more technically advanced at that time. I like this low fi solution....anyone can use the tools in Photoshop, but few people can put it together so deliciously.

Just because the technique is simple doesn't mean there is a difference between how different people use it.

'Young Blood'

Photography - David Sherry
Styling - Katie Shillingford

Source: my scans.

Just because the technique is simple doesn't mean there is a difference between how different people use it.

Agreed. I also agree that Twilight- mania does not stand out to me here. My mind has already moved on to her future film projects. And, I have to say that she looks more stunning than dazed on this cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"