Dazed Winter 2014 : Kendall Jenner by Ben Toms

The covers look good the Worst in the model

OOF, the second cover is AWFUL:doh:. Sure, in the first one she looks pretty, but she completely lacks the capability of provoking emotion. She needs a lot more improvement before she lands a cover for Vogue. I'm not even saying this because I dislike her, I actually am TRYING to give her a chance.

The previews look great though!!

Not gonna lie, the Junya Watanabe cover is quite beautiful. It's the best way Kendall has ever been used in her High-Fashion gigs. This is hows see it, and it's IMO what the fashion world has become : jumping from one big buzz to use to the other every year or so. I'm a bit sad to see Dazed pulling such a pathetic move but at least they're doing it right. Kendal looks once again awfully blank and lifeless but the styling is fantastic. The second cover is completely useless though.

The previews look great. Winnie Harlow looks fascinating as always, I can not wait to see the full ed. I'm also glad to see Laura Dern who would've made such a refreshing cover star. Winnie as well. I mean she's clearly someone that can change the face of fashion , I don't see what kendall is changing besides making people comment every single time she appears somewhere. Also excited to see Miles Teller :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish Doctor Sattler got that cover! Because I love Laura Dern!

Kendall is a bad model..she got 1 face expression in all of her photos
Keep that girl in the tabloids BUT keep her away from fashion!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe Kendall really is changing the face of fashion... by placing in the forefront the nepotism in the industry ;P

I love Dazed & Confused but this Instagram sensation, reality-show bred Kendall is the last thing that is changing the face of fashion. She simply cannot pose or emote. She has a face no more expressive than a flatbread. Enough with giving her covers already. Katie Grand loves Kendall and gave her a cover this season but now Dazed? Cannot believe they are lowering the calibre of the magazine to such low levels. Kendall is terrible in print and no David Sims, Patrick Demarchalier or Ben Toms can save her. I am looking forward to magazines not following the suit and give Kendall more covers.

Wasting the potential of such beautiful editorials with the worst covers ever. Bravo Dazed ...

She never had the looks for high fashion, and she's never shown to have a talent for modelling. I don't want to be seeing this girl everywhere, I don't want her in high fashion at all. There are a lot more models who are truly worth the hype.

Excited for Chantelle (or I suppose, Winnie) from ANTM! Her image looks beautiful.

I think the pictures are fine. The text ruins everything. She changing the face of fashion? No thanks.

I like the concept of this cover but would be great to see somobody else as a model. I'm starting to be sick of Kendall and her family. I'm praying for one day without Kardashians in fashion world.

Me too. :lol:

I am really going to stop checking all Kendall threads, because I get pissed off every time she tries to do 'modelling'.

CHANGING THE FACE OF FASHION.
photographer: ben toms (intrepid)
stylist: robbie spencer (intrepid)
hair: shon (julianwatson)
make-up: yadim (artpartner)
manicure: rica romain (lmc)
image.jpg

visualoptimism

the styling in the editorial is great. imagine how amazing it would've looked with a model that doesn't look like a confused teenager posing for her school picture in every single shot

Her inexperience is obvious and distracting plus she's letting the clothes and styling do all the work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->