Dazed Winter 2018 : Lila Moss by Tim Walker

I like it a bit. At least is better that the terrible Jaden's cover.

that angle makes her look like she has a double chin and thats a big NO

This was supposed to be something a bit more epic. Her first magazine cover as a model. But it's not and I'm underwhelmed. Sims should've shot this because the one shot of her for Another was stunning. Tim Walker is like the slightly more creative version of Juergen Teller. Snoozefest.

Tim Walker lost the very last bit of consideration I still had for him. To say yes to this crap is to openly admit that you are in for the money and status and nothing else. No respectable photographer would agree to shoot this mess. This girl deserves a place with the Stallone girls (as in being an overrated instagram influencer), not in a magazine cover.
I really hope her parents told her to find a common job to do besides being a socialite or else girl will be done in 10 years time.

Well if I was a super cool super model, had super cool fashion friends and a super cool fashion husband who happened to own a... not so cool anymore fashion magazine and I ALSO had a pretty little baby girl who showed slightest interest in fashion, I'd pull all these connections and make damn sure my baby girl gets all the best gigs. Cause that's what moms and friends do. So I can't really blame Kate or anyone else for nepotism (hypocritical of me to say, considering I've spent years on pointlessly hating on Kendall over her nepotism career) because it's so common, so unfair and so justified.

What I can blame on Kate is not telling little Lila she su*ks in modelling, but I can't really tell if she does yet cause I really loved that MJ campaign and this is cute (Tim Walker, fu**ing shame on you!!) but we're yet to see how skilled Moss Junior really is. I just hope she doesnt build a career over actually being ''Moss Junior'' but instead works on building her own image. I don't wanna see another Kate Moss.

Tim Walker lost the very last bit of consideration I still had for him. To say yes to this crap is to openly admit that you are in for the money and status and nothing else. No respectable photographer would agree to shoot this mess. This girl deserves a place with the Stallone girls (as in being an overrated instagram influencer), not in a magazine cover.
I really hope her parents told her to find a common job to do besides being a socialite or else girl will be done in 10 years time.

Don't be! Tim Walker has been so far up the aristos you know what and for so long, it's not even funny. Some time back, 2004/2005?, he did regular pictorial installments of British aristo families who considered themselves 'eccentric' for Vanity Fair magazine.

The hate on Lila is justified, no problem with that whatsoever, but what about Kaia who also sucked from day 1 and only got better due to the photographers and stylists who she worked with? Or Lily McMenamy and her endless Tillmans/Teller shoots?

Last edited:
Taking tips from Tatler. This wouldn't look out of place as one of their cover shots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJS33
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"