Deborah Gibson

Hilary Swank also wore that white 60's dress, by the way. I think it was Marc Jacobs.

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Apr 16th, 2004 - 12:43 am
Her style seems rather disjointed... :doh:
I totally agree. She has no definite style, she's all over the place. :wacko:

Also, that last look seems rather "common." (Sorry to use that term, I know it makes me sound like a snob...) :unsure:

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Apr 16th, 2004 - 12:46 am
Also, that last look seems rather "common." (Sorry to use that term, I know it makes me sound like a snob...) :unsure:
The last photo is the one where you go ...'ok where did that look come from?- oh yeah every other look lately' if you're comparing them to her other looks....she's way to hard in the last one to look hip and her style doesn't come off as her own.

I'll have to agree with that. The only look I really like is the first one.
The rest are all rather reminiscent of another's style. :rolleyes:

My favorite look of hers:

B000002INN.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I am becoming increasingly that convinced she switches stylists way too frequently. :rolleyes:

gibson2.080503.jpg

I think she looks the best in the first and third pics- both of the flowered dresses :wink:

I really like the vintage dress with the yellow and grey flowers- look at the ties on the bottom . . . so cute :flower:

Maybe I like these more girlish looks because I do not want to let go of the "Debbie" of my youth. . . hmm . . . my ELECTRIC YOUTH that is :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by paprika_hiccup@Apr 16th, 2004 - 1:19 am
I really like the vintage dress with the yellow and grey flowers- look at the ties on the bottom . . . so cute :flower:
That dress doesn't even seem to fit her very well though. Oh dear... :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->