December 2003 Editorials

moussemaker

Reaction score
:lol: I :heart: Natalia´s expressions!
natalia_vodianova-ph2.jpg

natalia_vodianova-ph.jpg

natalia_vodianova-ph1.jpg

natalia_vodianova-ph3.jpg

"If you´re going to turn into a pig I´ll have nothing more to do with you" :lol:

But why have Bazaar and Vogue make funny editorials with supermodels and designers both in the same month?
linda_evangelista_ph2.jpg

linda_evangelista_ph1.jpg

linda_evangelista-ph.jpg

:woot: adorable, love the alice in wonderland editorial, which issue is this from?
i think the trend has to do with a general uplifting 'communications direction' .
The global market needs some positivity to cover up the gloomy economic/political situation. It makes sense, the message is 'have some fun'

thanks for the scans and the links mousse.. :flower:

Originally posted by Lena@Nov 25th, 2003 - 6:47 am
:woot: adorable, love the alice in wonderland editorial, which issue is this from?
i think the trend has to do with a general uplifting 'communications direction' .
The global market needs some positivity to cover up the gloomy economic/political situation. It makes sense, the message is 'have some fun'

thanks for the scans and the links mousse.. :flower:
So true, Lena! :flower:

Alice in Wonderland is from US Vogue December, the other one is from Harper's bazaar. :flower:

:heart: :woot: The natalia editorial is awesome! I love the expression on her face in the first picture. priceless.

Except for those 2 editorials, I thought Dec. editorials were CRAP! W magazine...What the helk? I think they had one editorial and I was so not impressed. I was so excited to get home and look at all my new magazines. :cry:

I think the Vogue edit is much more interesting than Harper's.

wow, I think it's a very good concept to see the models and the designers together in the same ed!! very nice

That is so cute! Natalia has the cutest faces there :heart:

I love the designer cameo's too! :woot:

Originally posted by kate@Nov 25th, 2003 - 12:28 pm
glad to see something different!

same here. The idea of it all was so cute and they pulled it off...even better. I think it was all very cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->