Deep Conditioners For Hair

Girly Girl

Reaction score
Can anyone give me their suggestions on a good deep conditioner for the hair? One that you would use once a week for a good deep conditioning. What are some of your favorites? Thanks! :flower:

charles worthingtons 'results, hair healer-intensive leave in conditioner'.
tis a godsend from the hair god that is he and smells so wonderful it is my favourite liquid perfume.

Egg yolks!

It's sooo rich, packed with all the good stuff...and chemical-free.

Leave in for 30 minutes to an hour, and make sure you use the FRESHEST eggs. I cannot stress that enough.

I was going to say that Contessa, also, you can use mayonnaise, wrap your hair in foil, and let it sit under heat...it will be super shiny!

have you tried Kerastase Masquintense?

On another forum I post at this has to be the most raved about deep conditioning product! Unfortunately I havent tried it myself because my scalp is sensitive to kerastase shampoos

here is the MUA review:
Kerastase Masquintense 4.4/5.0 from 50 Reviews

Hey :smile:,

Definately check out Kerastase Protein Conditioning Milk (as a deep conditioner) and Kerastase Masquintense. Also, Redken All Soft Heavy Treatment Cream is quite nice.

And a simple home trick is to put some olive oil in a small vessel into the microwave on medium heat until it is quite warm. If left in the hair and covered in cling film, your hair will be very shiny.

:smile:

Originally posted by MaryTylerMoore@Nov 19th, 2003 - 11:38 pm
Hey :smile:,

Definately check out Kerastase Protein Conditioning Milk (as a deep conditioner) and Kerastase Masquintense. Also, Redken All Soft Heavy Treatment Cream is quite nice.

And a simple home trick is to put some olive oil in a small vessel into the microwave on medium heat until it is quite warm. If left in the hair and covered in cling film, your hair will be very shiny.

:smile:
:flower: Thanks!

Originally posted by Alejandro@Nov 18th, 2003 - 11:51 pm
I was going to say that Contessa, also, you can use mayonnaise, wrap your hair in foil, and let it sit under heat...it will be super shiny!
Mayo works? It sounds like a sticky process... I don't know, my friend tried it and it did get shiny but only because of the mayo :D The smell stucked for days. Hmm, I'll ask her if it really worked :innocent:

Great home remedy tips there, thanks

I have just started using Toni&Guy mositure injection, leave on hair in a cling film for about 30 mins

Deep Conditioner

Hi, sorry if this has been discussed already (I couldn't find a thread)

I get blond highlights in my hair
My hair has been REALLY dry lately

What are the good deep conditioners for dry and/colored hair?

I use Biolage by Matrix Conditioning Balm . It comes in a little tub. It's really good for making hair smooth and prevents split ends/dry hair.

Kerastase, "Masquintense"... you get a lot of use out of the 5.1 fl. oz. jar. It's often mentioned here, and I highly recommend it; Works wonders for moisturizing hair... and keeps my hair soft and hydrated for about a week; then I use it again; after shampooing and conditioning. Cost around $30 at my local salon.

This might sound totally weird, but alot of latina girls that lived near me, would have their mom dredge their hair in pure mayo- hellmans to be exact, and then wrap their hair up in a warm towel, right out of the dryer to set it. I am telling you these girls had the shiniest hair I have ever seen, even the curly. If you can get over the smell while it is in your hair, that would be a good choice I think. They would keep it in there hair overnight..but atleast a couple hours.
I also personally have used this cheap product called "hair cholesterol" , it came in a small tub and was yellow in color. the outside had red lettering. you can find this at duane reade, or cvs or any drugstore in the us. I would think this works the same as the mayo.
Then lastly, good old V05 hot oil treatment works really good if you want to get that dry feeling out.

amorousluna said:
has anyone ever tried the 'aussie' deep conditioner??

Yeah i use it quite often as my hair can get really dry and on my hair it works really well! It makes it alot softer and shinier!

I like Frederic Fekkai Technician Color Care Mask. It is expensive but a little goes a long way.

If you want a cheap alternative to the great suggestion above, Pantene makes a 3 minute deep conditioner for like $3.99, and it works very well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->