Delpozo S/S 2019 London

After NYFW, LFW, maybe it’s time for them to consider PFW.
I don’t know much about their business model but i can see this during the Couture season.
I think this can appeal to the high class Couture clientele.
It’s perfectly made, it has poetry, romance and it’s Practical...

We rarely see this kind of craftsmanship in RTW even in some renowned Couture houses.
This is a much needed whisper in a noisy environment.

Sweet, sweet collection. The colors are fabulous as always.

After NYFW, LFW, maybe it’s time for them to consider PFW.
I don’t know much about their business model but i can see this during the Couture season.
I think this can appeal to the high class Couture clientele.
It’s perfectly made, it has poetry, romance and it’s Practical...

We rarely see this kind of craftsmanship in RTW even in some renowned Couture houses.
This is a much needed whisper in a noisy environment.
no one seems to care much about Delpozo, but I think it's one of the most consistently good brands out there.

That deep red is just so stunning, and juxtaposed with candy pastels make it all the more luxurious! This brand really should be in haute couture! I don't see any other label who has such sublime cutting at this one!

Can't wait to see Melania in some of these...She loves them, and rightfully so.

fuKCS0j.gif

imgur

no one seems to care much about Delpozo, but I think it's one of the most consistently good brands out there.

Yes it's sad that no one seems to care about. That's why i don't get their decision to show at LFW.
I get why they were showing at NYFW because it can be a big market and the Hollywood thing but they should really try to come to PFW...
All the buyers comes to Paris (that's not the case at LFW even if they were quite clever by showing after JWA and before Burberry and they already have the support from American buyers), most of the international clientele is also there, you have access to bigger celebrities and the whole atmosphere of glamour suits perfectly their aesthetic.
I mean, it's hard to fight against the machine that is Victoria Beckham. No matter how great the collections are, VB is going to be the most talked about thing of the day.

In the couture week, there's more room for them...
Even the first day of the RTW season is quite empty on big shows. Apart from Jacquemus and Dior....

I agree with you Lola, I think Couture week would be perfect for the brand. I mean, if Proenza and Rodarte could get a slot, Delpozo is more than capable to do so. This collection is particular is really great. His hands are much lighter this time Some of the works have been seen and done before but I think his vocabulary and defined aesthetic is very strong.

Hope a big house dosen't ruin him, I'd miss these feminine fanciful collections that are of his own mind.

this is gorgeous but I can't help wondering how it sells. I never see it in any stores, sadly, as the quality looks incredible

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
camerontroy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->