Demi Lovato

17th November - Twilight Premiere

demilovato_net-twilightpremiere-001.jpg

demilovato_net-twilightpremiere--1.jpg

demilovato_net-twilightpremiere-000.jpg

Credit: demilovato.net

Does anyone know who makes her Twilight premiere dress?

She is a terrible actress but a very talented singer. I was surprised when I first listened to her album--it's pretty generic pop, but her voice is pretty great.

As for her style, it's pretty generic and trendy, but age appropriate, unlike Miley. She tends to over do it most of the time.

^^ thats cuz she wears 5 pounds of make up before she leaves the house.. the glow is bronzer unfortunately :( ahaha:lol:

She is a terrible actress but a very talented singer. I was surprised when I first listened to her album--it's pretty generic pop, but her voice is pretty great.

I agree - didn't like her acting in Camp Rock, it seemed a bit fake and cheesy, but then again that was probably how she was told to do it by the director, it was a pretty bad film all round.
I was bought her album for Christmas and I was very, very pleasantly surprised; her voice has a power to it that Disney stars don't usually possess. The bridge part of Two Worlds Collide sealed it for me that she is seriously vocally talented.

'Don't Forget' Album Shoot

demilovato_net-dontforgetpromos--2.jpg

demilovato_net-dontforgetpromos--3.jpg

demilovato_net-dontforgetpromos--1.jpg

demilovato_net-dontforgetpromos--4.jpg

demilovato_net-dontforgetpromos-000.jpg

Credit: demilovato.net

Demi Lovato @ Television Critics Association Winter Press Tour in Los Angeles, January 16

celebutopia.net

Not one to be left out, Demi Lovato was spotted arriving in Washington DC last night (January 18), a couple days ahead of the big Barack Obama Inauguration.

celebrity-gossip.net

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msflair
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->