Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher Marry *Update* Split

Libra Skye18

Reaction score
Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher Tie the Knot!!

US WEEKLY WORLDWIDE EXCLUSIVE NEWS BULLETIN: DEMI MOORE AND ASHTON KUTCHER TIE THE KNOT!!!

POSTED: Sept. 25, 7:35 a.m. PT

Us Weekly is the first news outlet in the world to report that Demi Moore, 42, and Ashton Kutcher, 27, got married Saturday night at a Beverly Hills home in a ceremony in front of more than 100 of their closest friends and family, according to several sources close to the couple. ''It was very last minute,'' one guest told Us. Kutcher's publicist declined to confirm the nuptials, and when asked to confirm the wedding, Moore's publicist Stephen Huvane simply declined comment to Us.

Standing before a crowd that included actors Bruce Willis and Wilmer Valderrama, actress Lucy Liu, Moore's three daughters and their closest family and friends, the couple, followers of the ancient spiritual practice of Kabbalah, exchanged vows in a brief but traditional ceremony. ''Most everyone was dressed formally,'' a source at the wedding told Us.

It is the third marriage for Moore, who separated from her second husband, actor Bruce Willis, in 1998 (she was married to musician Freddie Moore for four years in the early 1980s). It is the first walk down the aisle for Kutcher, producer and star of the MTV reality show Punk'd and former star of Fox's That '70s Show, who dated actress Brittany Murphy before he began dating the veteran film actress Moore in early 2003.

Source ~ http://www.usmagazine.com/

i weirdly dreamed about this last night...:ermm:...

:shock:

most annoying actor and most annoying actress get hitched. big whoop.

Oh great, just when when the Ashton/Demi media frenzy dies down, it comes back. That's so not fair.

^ I thought the same. Why is this important? If they have a new movie coming out then I'll understand why they are getting the publicity, but I really don't understand why we care if britney has a boy or girl or if Nicole Richie goes out and shops.

It wasn't so "last minute" if everyone was dressed formally. Makes ya wonder! But congrats to them.

^ Why is it weird? They always looks so happy. If this is what makes them happy, then good. I'm not surprised they tied the knot. :heart:

i like demi and ashton together, actually....
something just clicks.....

i'm happy for them...
they've been fairly low key about their relationship and i always admire that.....in some ways i think it speaks volumes.....

best wishes to them both.....:flower: :flower:.....

congrats to them. Is it me, or is it strange that Bruce Willis was at the wedding?

Ok, I am ready to see a wedding photo! I love to see brides on their wedding day. It's just amazing, magical...and they are always beautiful. Good luck to them :heart: !

Next its Tom and Katie ... lol. But its about time, there seems to be less high-profile weddings.its seems alot of celebs have been engaged for AGES ... the engagement practically drops into obscurity and then TADA!!! "We're married", kind of like Ben Affleck and Jenniffer Garner. When will Nicole, Paris, Cameron Diaz and Christina Aguilera get hitched???

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->