Denim/Jean jackets

I do not Know if I can see myself wearing This AGAIN, I still have a perfect Levi's one from the early 90s. Lately I feel like i'm living my fashion life all over again.:blink:

Sorry for the double post but (not sure what I think about them) Target also has faded pink, faded green & white denim jackets.
if you're going to buy one from Target then go w/ the white one... it won't go out of fashion as quickly.
edit: in fact, if it's really cheap, cropped, and fitted i may pick on up myself ...and mod the heck out of it. thanks for the tip. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't get over the 80's-90's...undertones of denim jackets, and it's not the good kind, either.:blush:

i love the really dark blue ones and they last forever and always get better with age.

^I have one of those, comes up just above the hip. I haven't worn it in years but now I'm reconsidering it.

I have a really slim fitted vintage Levis one & I love it. I wear it a lot during spring with dresses, skirts, etc. But I hate when it's worn tuxedo style. I have worn mine with black jeans before but never EVER with jeans the same color, that's just awful.

I have a dark denim one from Earl Jeans that I got years again but Im trying to decide if I need a faded or white denim one.

I only got a little jeans vest by H&M. I want to get a real jeans jacket for so long but didn´t find the perfect one by noe.

Im still on the hunt to find the perfect vintage one. I want to get one for a alternative jacket for the summer as all i have are my winter coats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->