nathalie-models.com

Roccobarocco F/W 14.15 Milan

Givenchy F/W 14.15 Paris

Damir Doma F/W 14.15 Paris

Ernest Alexander F/W 14.15 New York

Highland F/W 14.15 New York

Kim Seo Ryong F/W 14.15 New York

Kim+Seo+Ryong+Presentation+Mercedes+Benz+Fashion+RNiEmTNyCLDl.jpg

fashionising.com via marcbarna, style.com via marcbarna, wwd.com via marcbarna, nowfashion.com, zimbio.com

F!cking Young Online Exclusive
Ph: Simone Lorusso
St: Marius Madalin Musat

f!ckingyoung.es

Dennis van Steenwinkel made his catwalk debut in January 2014 joining the ranks of top model talent from Belgium.
His debut show season saw him walk for brands including Givenchy. Now modelling full-time and currently midway through his follow-up season Dennis has walked for Dolce & Gabbana, Calvin Klein Collection and Versace SS15!
Q&A Stats Agencies

Birthplace: Mechelen, Belgium
How were you scouted: I was waiting for my train in Brussels when Hakim scouted me. We arranged a meeting and it worked out well!
What’s your best feature: My eyebrows certainly catch the eye!
Your favorite fragrance: One Million – Paco Rabanne
What’s been your most lavish purchase?: A racing bike. I went biking with it three times.
Hobbies: Watching movies, listening music… I recently quit playing football but I still do it when I have time.
Fitness Regime: I try to go running as much as possible and some core-exercises.
What was the last movie you watched?: American Gangster
What was the last track you listened to on your iPod?: TÂCHES – Confessions
Do you have any Guilty Pleasures?: Ice cream with chocolate sauce
What is your biggest fear?: Being burned alive
What is your dream country to visit?: Singapore
If you were not modeling, what would you be doing?: Going to university, studying.
If you got to relive one day in your modeling career it would be…: I did the show for Givenchy in Paris this winter, I had never been so excited.
If you could be on the cover of any magazine, it would be: Men’s Health magazine
What’s the funniest thing that has happened to you on a shoot?: We put the hood of my coat over my head and used a coat stand to hold the rest of the coat so it made me look like I was superman.
What’s your favorite fashion city and why?: New York, it has everything: amazing buildings, nice people everywhere, good food and the streets are so easy to remember.
Who is your idol?: Will Smith
One word to describe yourself: Clumsy
Instagram handle: @dennisvst
How much money would you need to shave your hair off? That would be a 1 with a lot of zeros behind it.

ftape.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arteintorpe
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->