Derek Lam S/S 2010 : Ginta Lapina by Solve Sundsbo

MissMagAddict

Reaction score

SECOND TAKE: Following his first foray into advertising last fall, Derek Lam has a new campaign for spring. It features model Ginta, who also accompanied Lam to the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Awards last week. The new images were shot by Solve Sundsbo at Pier 59 Studio in New York. They will debut in the February issues of various magazines. For spring, creative director Doug Lloyd said he felt it was important to continue the mood established last season. “We went back to the beach, but it’s a dreamy world of cream colored sand, highlighted by pops of color from vibrant clothing and accessories,” Lloyd noted.

source | wwd.com

Oh this is stunning! Ginta looks flawless and I'm loving the pose, setting, angle, basically everything. I swear the setting fits perfectly with the collection.

Need to see more, so far I'm not really excited. Plus I find the big shadow pretty distracting :ermm:

Ginta looks terrific with the styling. But that giant shadow is annoying me already.

I'm so happy to see Ginta, I love her. And this campaign looks very good.

Very nice. Love the menacing shadow.

It reminds me a bit of Missoni with Natasha and Isabeli.

Love the idea of using the same place for shooting and i'm happy about they've chosen a new face.
The clothes dominate on the image, we can see all the nice details and en plus a little story, too. So it's near to perfect.

First real ad for S/S and very impressed:D
Ginta looks great and I love how the sand looks like crumpled paperB)
Thanks MissMagAddict:winkiss:

Love it. Solve is amazing and Ginta is gorgeous, the only thing that annoys me a bit is that big shadow. It should mean somethin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->