Describe each others style

thanks alexn...sometimes my metaphors get too abstract. i meant like olivier because he's the poster boy imo for the darkly romantic...except i think you are a little more urban and more romantic than dark..saying antwerp would have been too easy ^_^

Oh, okay. That makes sense. Just shows you how much I [don't] know about Theyskens. Time for some research, perhaps...

travolta said:
arturo - you remind me of blackened furniture laser cut to look like dolies.

I like that...I think.. :blink:

I'd have to think a while before I can describe you, but it seems you're very into the Japanese Avant-Garde. :woot: :flower:

arturo, something along the line of this...

five-trees.jpg

elegant, romantic, prickly

Travolta....I'm stunned...that's one of the most beautiful things someone has said about me. Thank you :flower:

And to me dear Faust as well....I never saw this thread so I'm sorry I didn't respond. XXX

Uhhh...these kinds of things are always very difficult. I'm not the sort to rush into a list without some thought as I respect and admire so many here....so I will soon.

TheSoCalledPrep said:
I <3 Chanel - fresh
pointup said:
i_<3_chanel- funky, young, something to be envious of.

awww. yr so sweet ! :blush:
glad tht you think my style is young :lol:
exactly wht it should be. haha

i'm rubbish at this.
but i'll do a few !

softgrey understated. androgynous. refined
mettchen lighthearted. fun. whimsical
socalledprep bold. bright. adventurous
purple evolving. ethereal. feminine
anna karina classic. structured. charming

:heart: !

^ :rofl: YES YOUNG. I suck when it comes to adjectives.

I am more of the out there metaphor type person.

Spacemiu: Majestic punk...like a starburst of metallic and melancholy.

Lena: My dear friend for many years on the web...she is not hippy but most certainly of an organic sensibilty. She's quirky...she's eclectic...she's romantic...and she's got a great sense of whimsy. (gee,I hope I've complimented you right...it's difficult to pinpoint when a person is such an individual)

Faust: He IS what one would get if a slick and moody Mad Max crossed path's with the poetry of Ian Curtis.

MulletProof: Perhaps,the one whose style fits closest to mine. Stiff romanticism has never fit a better person,I think.

LolitaLuxe: Our post-modern punk. She bears no clichés of the old...her style is her own.

Metal-on-Metal: Thoughtful,urbane nonchalance. If that makes sense....

Runner: You ooze understated cool.

Softgrey: You are,as said,a refined one. Quirky yet not all over the place. You are an urbanite....but not of the uniform variety.

Utopia: A Victorian princess. You boast a sense of decadence without the pretension. You are dramatic yet not prissy.

Strawberry Diaquiri: I adore your taste. You're such an angelic figure...ethereal and perhaps a bit witchy(??).

God,I hope I haven't offended anyone! =]

i like that scott :wub:

I think you are a naive fairy tale school boy lost in the woods, and may be you stumbled into the city.
may be?

Last edited by a moderator:
ahh scott, that was so cool...
and space, you are so right on the 'lost in the woods' bit regarding scott :smile:

i dont know too much about our 'newest' members (blame it on work i guess)
but here are my hints ...

*Helena: original, paris chic and totaly at ease
*Astrid: minimal style she can absolutely call her own
*Scott: my deconstruction prince, original artisanal handicrafts, long coats & boots
*Acid: work in progress, progressing FAST, in a Helmut Lang mood
*Ale: shining on mean streats, making huge waves
*Softgrey: could be making any style her own
*Andora: glam, juicy & sexy
*Spacemiu: wearing whatever turns him on, doing it HIS way
*ngth: eclectic in central europe
*travolta: developing her very own esthetic excellence
*runner: artistic & raw
*pointup: we could share wardrobes :wink:
*mulletproof: quirky, fresh, original
*strawberry d: intriguing me with her taste, i'd love to see her in action
*colett stèrol: unknown to most of you.. wellknown to me... VERY chic with a generous dose of twist :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Or maybe if Little Red Riding Hood was actually an androgynous character and had mended reminents of being attacked by the wolf?? :lol:

Thanks Space...I like that! As to you Mlle Lena :heart: :D

I have some other's since I completely forgot about some of you in my earlier post.

nqth: One of our fashion intellects. A Comme des Garçons angel.
Astrid: She has an aesthetic that reminds one not of fashion minimalism but the great Le Corbusier or Daems.
Helena: A modern French Bohemian. A subtle quirkiness. She is senstive in her style and to borrow from Lena,totally relaxed.
anna karina: Classic in foundation yet playful and carefree.....and always intelligent.
travolta: Since I haven't become totally acquainted through all your posts,I would say that from what I have seen...you have a deep thoughtfulness to your style. You are creative,elegant and emotional.

thank you travolta, scott and i<3 chanel for thinking of me...

scott and travolta you are both really good at this, i love how you have described other people:heart:

i will try it later myself...but, oh, it's difficult!

thanks scott & lena! you little darlings....

Scott said:
Utopia: A Victorian princess. You boast a sense of decadence without the pretension. You are dramatic yet not prissy.

aww, lovely! thank you scott. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->