Designer Clip On Earrings

Shana

Reaction score
Hey guys!
I'm 14 years old and sadly don't have my ears pierced, so for a long, long time I've been looking for nice clip-on earrings that 1.) don't look like they were meant for my grandma or someone in elementary school and 2.) are comfortable. I've noticed that couture clip-ons are always super comfortable and can be worn for long periods of time, but I want to find some in the price range of under $200 and so far, I've been pretty unsucessful. lol. If you'd know of any gorgeous earrings that fit the description I gave, you have no idea how happy you'd make by sharing a link or giving me some names. :flower:Thanks!
(BTW, I found some Versace ones on eLuxury that were round and had a small crystal in the center, but they've taken them off before I could order them. :cry: If any of you know a site where I could purchase those, I'd be eternally grateful. lol. :heart:

My bad guys

forgot to add that they DON'T have to be clip ON earrings, just CLIP earrings lol. :DSorry about that.

check ebay.

for a long time chanel only made clip-on earrings, i think. when my ex-boyfriend's grandmother died that seemed to be all she had and i doubt she would have gotten them specifically made into clip-ons.

I'm not sure if it applies now, but elux used to have a lot of Dior clip ons. I bought some of mine there =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->