Designer & Fashion Insiders Behavior (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

30uzshx.png

Alexander Fury's tumblr

Would love to know who else do too. Also shout out to Joseph, I like your recent works.

:rolleyes:
Fashion icon Giorgio Armani has come under fire after claiming in an interview that gay men "do not need to dress homosexual."

The 80-year-old Italian designer told the Sunday Times magazine that gay men are men "100 percent," and then noted, "When homosexuality is exhibited to the extreme -- to say, 'Ah, you know I'm homosexual,' -- that has nothing to do with me. A man has to be a man."

Armani didn't mince words when it came to women who have had plastic surgery or muscular men, regardless of their sexuality.

"A small breast does not have to become bigger," he said. Later, he added, "I don't like muscle boy. Not too much gym! I like somebody healthy, somebody solid, who looks after his body but doesn't use his muscles too much."

The remarks were quickly challenged on social media. "I'd rather be dressed in drag than spotted in Armani Xchange or any of his other vile labels," one Twitter user wrote, according to The International Business Times.

Added another user, cited by The Independent: "What a plank."

Although various media reports have identified him as gay or bisexual, the notoriously private Armani has remained mostly tight-lipped about his own sexuality, but told Vanity Fair in 2000, "I have had women in my life. And sometimes men."....
Huffington Post

The men of Italian fashion are really killing it with their sage wisdom lately :rolleyes:

I remember Dries' mention, that was one great moment. Good to see John Patrick gives positive feedback too.^_^

I feel they wouldn't admit to it even if they did read TFS.

Sometimes it's just so easy to say you don't bother reading what people are saying about your work and behavior, and continue to blissfully continue doing what you're doing. These guys are known for banning any critic that dares to not review their work unfavorably. And since they have no power over posters on this board, it's much easier for them to say they can't be bothered to read what us commoners have to say about them.

Joseph is terrified...? Awww, baby-- people are just calling you out on your copying other designers. Terrified of the truth...? Proof them wrong then by forging a strong identity for your designs, babe.

(Big deal if Gio doesn't prefer flamboyance in men; I feel he just means he prefers a classically masculine man. Doesn't make him homophobic-- just his preference. People on social media seem to all want to be the first to attack at the slightest un-PC word. Sheesh. I personally find drag boring, but I've nothing against it nor against any man who's into it. And I've no desire to wear women's clothes despite loving high fashion and being gay. My preference.)

Hi Joseph, you're cute...

... :wink:

having said that, I have no words for Giorgio's dated state of mind.

I'm surprised to hear that Joseph's "terrified" of tfs, as his collections give the feeling he's spent a good amount of time on here to get inspiration. :lol:

such lies. the threads when fashion week occurs are way easier to navigate and to look at pics than going on some of the other sites. if only for ease of use, they should be looking at it for um 'inspiration'

V38wI5N.jpg

twitter.com/thefashionlaw

Ah, publicity... you and your ways.

He should get sued for assaulting his employee, and admitting to it... which only happened because "it was not his idea"..

God forbid someone protests in France about the Greek crisis and takes away the attention from another godawful and irrelevant fashion collection.

Last edited by a moderator:
.. the whole thing is kind of hilarious and zoolanderish :rofl:

from thedailybeast
One imagines the assembled fashion critics tip-tapping their iPhones to find out who this Angela Merkel was—a designer who had done something so terrible to a hemline it merited execution, perhaps?

“I never want to see him again,” Eva Gödel, of TIAD, told The Daily Beast.

I also like how the article repeats he was immediately sent back to Germany... as if it was so catastrophic he's now being exiled to... Germany, that land far from Paris, never to be seen again. :lol:

Yeah, let's be real, he is loving this. "Make sure you tell them I punched his lights out" :rolleyes: . Mega douche.

The only time people are talking about his collections anymore are when there are protestors, step teams, d*cks on display, etc, etc.

^I mean he more or less shoes the same thing every single season so he pretty much relies on some sort of gimmick to get him some press.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->