Designer & Fashion Insiders Behavior (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

Ghesquière and Pelayo split

Gay designers in the world, danger! Blogger Pelayo Diaz becomes single.

Yesterday Detective 'The Other Chronicle' could see how the 'digital influencer' giving lectures on fashion in the sandwich Knee dined alone with the Malaga dressmaker in a restaurant well known in Madrid.

¿Reconciliation after his break with Nicolas Ghesquière?

While a few streets away (and the street) King Juan Carlos chatted with the presidents of democracy against Lucio eggs, Pelayo and David again approaching each other. They did not care to be seen, on the contrary, they are who like attention, so I wish cited in one of the most popular spots in Malasaña.

# NIÑOPERA

Prince Pelayo, author of the blog Kate Loves Me, known as Pera Child intimate Gala Gonzalez, shot to fame for his relationship with David Dolphin. Thanks to him he tried his luck as a designer of one of its lines. Pelayo came into the life of dolphin as he left Gorka Postigo, their 'patrons', an architect and photographer who comes from a wealthy family who financed the mark of David when he started. The split between Gorka and David was very sounded, and shared business, home, friends, everything. Their separation coincided with the economic crisis and David was forced to close its physical store in Madrid. Today only sells online and multi-brand stores.

Pelayo then initiated a formal relationship with David Dolphin until Nicolas Ghesquière, current creative director of Louis Vuitton Marc Jacobs replacing, crossed the path of Asturias blogger who, like the king of the same name, rather than conquer Asturias, what It does today with what was his ex, David Dolphin.

Pelayo, when he left to David, he went to Paris and began to live a life at full speed with its new partner, which soon give him a monogram bag with his initials. Pelayo became so important to the blogger Ghesquière arrived to manage social networks Louis Vuitton and work directly for the company in various functions. Your opinion has had little regard. It also recommended her friend Alba Galocha to march past on their catwalks a 'plug' much talked about in the trade of fashion.

No wonder, then, reconciliation, as the Davidelfin brand has always been associated with inbreeding. While David went with Gorka Postigo, Bimba Bosé, his muse, she married Diego Postigo, Gorka brother, with whom he had two daughters. Today, both David and Gorka have a great relationship, and so Bimba y Diego. Bimba, who suffered from breast cancer last year, now dating young model Charlie Centa.

Prince Pelayo and becomes aa 'pandi' Alaska and Mario Alejandro Amenabar and Co. after his experience in Paris with her ex-boyfriend Ghesquière. Although who knows how much they love will last now. For now, Pelayo stays in Spain. It is sworn in makeover program 'Change me' Telecinco and always will sandwich shops courses to teach his followers to "train the eye". Some, Instagram will always remain.

http://www.elmundo.es/ via google.translator

Let us all admit we were never convinced with this deal. Team Shannon on this one.

True. But there's no need to be that vocal about it. That was such a bitchy, schoolgirl post.

On the one hand I feel he might just be brutally honest, especially about the type of women who looks great in those bodycon dresses, but then the part about lesbian stereotype? That's like a quote which Dr Laura Schlessinger would endorse. Yet again I'm baffled at the degree of his ignorance. Guess he never worked with the likes of Cara/Freja/Arizona etc.

Of course he would parody himself and sell shirts out of it :lol:

marc-jacobs-turns-his-nude-selfie-into-a-t-shirt-sort-of-body-image-1440758913.jpg

i-D

Oh God, so cringe-worthy! I mean, the flashing affair clearly didnt generate enough buzz, or got him enough randoms. So lets go for something even more blatant.

He probably avoid TFS at all costs, because can you imagine the drama which will ensue going through the thread for that cover? :lol:

Marc Jacobs Handles Nicole Kidman's Vogue Cover Critics
Erika Adams Jul 20, 2015,

Vogue revealed Nicole Kidman on its August cover today, and critics were quick to take it apart due to her perceived uncomfortable expression in the photo. However, Styleite reports that Marc Jacobs found himself inadvertently in the line of fire when he reposted the cover on Instagram to promote it since Kidman was wearing one of his designs.

The angry naysayers immediately took to the comments on Jacobs's post to continue tearing down the cover. "Amazing....she looks miserable though," one user wrote on the photo. "She doesn't look very happy does she?" wrote another.

Not one to shy away from a little controversy, Jacobs immediately jumped into the commenting fray to defend Kidman. "All you haters... When were you last given a cover of Vogue?" Jacobs typed out. "Damn people have a lot of negative energy..!!" Of course, the conversation then quickly devolved into a discussion of whether or not random people can or can't air their honest opinions on Jacobs's Instagram feed.

Source: Racked.com

oof, this guy is just letting his feelings loose.

UPDATE: He's been sacked!

Herve Leger Fires Distributor After Comments That "Voluptuous" Women Shouldn't Wear the Brand's Bandage Dresses

Patrick Couderc, an employee of Herve Leger's independent distributor MJH Fashion, is no longer with the company.

August 18, 2015 THR Staff

On Sunday, The Mail published an interview with Patrick Couderc — an employee of MJH Fashion, an independent distributor of Herve Leger in London — in which he told the U.K. news site that not all women should wear the brand's signature bandage dresses.

Couderc told The Mail that "voluptuous" women and those with "very prominent hips and a very flat chest" should stay away from the skintight outfits. He continued to offer his opinion to the site, saying, "If you’re a committed lesbian and you are wearing trousers all your life, you won't want to buy a Leger dress. Lesbians would want to be rather 'butch and leisurely.'"

While the bodycon dress has been seen on many celebs including Kim Kardashian, Lindsay Lohan, Victoria Beckham and Miranda Kerr, among others, Couderc told The Mail that he refuses to give free dresses to celebrities if they "lack sufficient class."

Following Couderc's remarks, Herve Leger has responded with the following statement:

The Herve Leger by Max Azria brand and its parent company, BCBGMAXAZRIA Group, are shocked and appalled by Patrick Couderc’s comments made in the Mail on Sunday. BCBGMAXAZRIA Group is working in concert with MJH Fashion, the London-based licensee of the Herve Leger brand, to investigate and establish appropriate next steps. The statements made by Mr. Couderc are not a reflection of Herve Leger by Max Azria or MJH Fashion ideals or sentiments. The Herve Leger by Max Azria brand celebrates sensuality, glamour and femininity without discrimination.

The L.A-based brand has also taken to Facebook to address the issue and express disappointment toward Couderc's comments. On Tuesday, Herve Leger confirmed to Pret-a-Reporter that Couderc is no longer associated with the company.

Source: The Hollywood Reporter.com/Pret-a-Reporter

And Kanye strikes again...
Fashion designer Anne Bowen fumes after Kanye West announces surprise NYFW show with same date and time as hers

Kanye West has upset designers after announcing a surprise New York Fashion Week show.
The Bound 2 rapper will be previewing the second season of his Kanye West X Adidas Originals Collection on Wednesday forcing fellow streetwear designer Anne Bowen to change the date of her own show to stop it from clashing.
'It's like we are David and he is Goliath,' the designer fumed to Women's Wear Daily, adding: 'We have been prepping for a year for this at considerable financial, labor, and commitment-cost to our company.'
'Our show date has been scheduled for months and has been on the Fashion Calendar for weeks,' she continued, adding: 'We went through all the proper channels to make this a reality.'
'And just yesterday we learned that Kanye West is having a show at the same time on the same date as ours,' she said of the debut of her Nomad VII collection.
The mogul announced on Saturday that he, too would be showing his new fashion line on Wednesday at noon.
'Kanye knows he is a media sensation and it is just not ethical to do this,' Anne added. 'We have put our heart and soul into our show, and should not be stepped on like this​.'
She took to Twitter on Sunday to share her disappointment over the situation, writing: 'Wanna know how to create a logistical nightmare? Check this out @kanyewest,' along with a link covering Kanye's surprise announcement.
The frustrated designer went on to hashtag the call out: '#AnnebowenvsKanye #ThanksKanye #nyfw.'
Anne's publicist also claimed that they are now 'scrambling like crazy' to sort out details for the newly-rescheduled show, which she added is 'costing us a lot of money.'
She noted that they will have to re-invite all of the press, for which they had previously 'sent out printed invites by hand.' 'They're useless. We're trying to contact everyone by e-mail,' she said.
They are now working to debut the collection - at the previously scheduled venue, Tao at 92 Ninth Avenue in - on Thursday, September 17 at 12:30pm.
'In order for our show to have any significance, we now have to move our date and time which is a logistical nightmare, three days out from our originally scheduled time,' Anne said.
Anne has listed a complaint with the CFDA - Council of Fashion Designers of America - Fashion Calendar.
Meanwhile, Kanye took to Twitter on Sunday to promote his unexpected show, writing: 'SEASON 2,' along with a link showing what is likely Yeezy Season 2 camo print shirts being manufactured.
On top of the video 'SEASON 2' is written in white print. Below it is a stopped clock, and above is a clock counting up towards the bottom time.
His wife Kim Kardashian West had previously teased the upcoming collection, as she showed off thigh-high peep toe boots on Instagram on Thursday evening, writing: 'SNEAK PEEK- YEEZY SEASON2.
Kanye plans to show the Yeezy Season 2 collection at Skylight Modern at 537 West 27th Street, with a performance once again by Vanessa Beecroft.
The 38-year-old rapper's February show was a media sensation, having been attended by the likes of Beyoncé, Justin Bieber, Rihanna, and his wife, Kim.
He was spotted in New York city on Monday ahead of the newly announced show sporting a long-sleeved camouflage shirt - similar to those found on his Yeezy Season 2 site - and black leather trousers.
The rapper finished off the look with a gold chain and black Yeezy Boost 750 sneakers - possibly another tease at Season 2 of the line he debuted in February.

dailymail.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand the designer's frustration, but it's not like Kanye intentionally chose that specific time and date just to piss her off. :rolleyes:

I understand the designer's frustration, but it's not like Kanye intentionally chose that specific time and date just to piss her off. :rolleyes:
Yeah I know but scheduling his show at the last minute wasn't a smart thing to do... The least he can do is apologize but since it's Kanye :lol::lol:

How long does Ricard known Kim kardashian for? 2-3 years?
I mean he calls her My family. Family is family no matter what.
Like is he for real? how can you call family some one you met 2-4 yrs ago?
I used to like him but now he just seem so hungry for attention. SMH

^I guess when those ppl are in question, it is no doubt for attention. But when you become friends with someone really special for you, it does not depend on years, how close they can get.

"Friendship is not about who you have known the longest. It is about who walked into your life, said "I am here for you" and proved it."

Simon Jacquemus posted on his Instagram a few minutes ago a mini-rant with a picture of Cathy Horyn's review, it went like "I make my clothes based on my emotions and dreams, not the latest trends, it would be easy to make clothes just for the sake of clothes but I can't do that blah blah" but he quickly deleted.

The funny thing is that Cathy's review really wasn't that bad (I mean, for her :lol:) http://nymag.com/thecut/2015/10/selfie-stick-fashion-generation.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"