Sketches & Illustrations of Fashion Designers

Was wondering if any peeps out there have designer sketches off the net?? I got a few.. here they are!!

Mr Lagerfeld:

I love the way JPG illustrates. Azzedine Alaia illustrations are beautiful but they're a sucker to find! :lol:

Yeh... JPG has amazing illustrations.. if you want to look at them in detail go to:

www.madonnavillage.com/ tours/ba.html

It's madonna's outfits obviously.. can't find ne other illustrations!!

Azzedine Alaia drawings??? Hmm.. well ive never heard of him b4 :o ...

Is there like a book with famous fashion designer's sketches in it??

ahh my god... these are D&G for madonna's tour in 93'.. i don't like the sketch!

Originally posted by versace@May 8th, 2004 - 2:17 am

Azzedine Alaia drawings??? Hmm.. well ive never heard of him b4 :o ...
:ninja:

hehe, Azzedine Alaia is fantastico!! He is the King Of Cling :smile: He was most popular in the 80's though.

I'd direct you to his website... if he had one!!! :lol: It's very hard to find any stuff on him on the web, only books im afraid, but his illustrations are gorgeous.. here are some from Google, but they dont work properly :doh: Azzedine Alaia - scroll to the middle

Oh, and this is the only proper image I could find :P

alaia.jpg

His sketches are amazing!!!! sh*t.. its so hard to sketch that good.. i need help!!

You can get influence from them, but just try develop your own style :smile: That's what I'm currently trying to do myself :lol: (i'd put some up but everytime I try to add an attachment i get d/c and all uploading sites also d/c me :doh: )

Also, try experimenting with different types of media such as gouache, water-soluble crayons, charcoal, chalk, pen, markers, oh and the beloved photoshop :lol:

jean paul gaultier is great at illustrating!!!!!

but then again he's had a lot of time to practice

once you learn to render fabrics properly with pencils and pantone's it will get easier and easier :flower:

One from John Galliano for Dior's last couture collection....

^ I was going to post that one!

I love it. :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->