Designerexposure.com

Discussion in 'Shop Till You Drop' started by lovespell, Mar 30, 2004.

1. lovespell

lovespell New Member

http://www.designerexposure.com/

Has anyone shopped here, or heard anything about this site? Are the prices reasonable for used designer clothing?

I'd be kind of cautious ordering used clothing offline, since it's hard to see their true condition online. But maybe if there was something I really liked. Thought I would share this site with you though, for everyone to enjoy if they are interested.

2. chocsta

chocsta New Member

Is the clothing second-hand? Cause it doesn't say... but I'm assuming they are?

3. lovespell

lovespell New Member

Yeah, except they say "recycled".

4. StyleTeenie

StyleTeenie New Member

Though I've never ordered anything from there, I've done some browsing before and I think everything looks very reasonable. Did you see the fuchsia Chanel jacket? Gaah, I want that! Gorgeous!

5. Salope

Salope New Member

I remember reading about the site in Vogue I think a while back. They are pretty reptuable. My only issue with them is the fact that they have had some fake Murakami pieces on the site the past few months. Makes me feel questionable about the rest of the things they carry as far as bags.

6. leyla m.

leyla m. New Member

smells no good...
    looked through all the designers.
    couldnt find a decent thing and even some fakes :sick:

7. darseen

darseen New Member

I've bought a Cavalli dress from them about a year ago or so. The dress was perfect. They shipped it to me from their Au. location (before they had the NY one set up) and I got it in no time. That site is a hit or miss. You need to check it often when they get their new arrivals otherwise the items are sold really quickly. Their items vary from new unworn items to used items. Be sure to check the pictures and the descriptions carefully. I'll probably buy from them again, but I haven't found anything that has caught my eye yet.

8. Nixon058

Nixon058 New Member

The price doesnt seem to be that diffrent on some of the stuff. i guess it depends on the condition.

9. Greendrv

Greendrv New Member

Avoid at all cost! SCAM ARTIST, NO BETTER THAN MODA SITES!
    Not only does the site sell fake handbags at above retail prices, the owner Maria Williams sold ilovepositano (tfs member) a dirty, scuffed B FENDI white patent handbag that was supposed to be in mint condition and refused to refund her money, even after ilovepositano returned it next day air the same day!!! :angry::angry::angry:

10. Graciella

Graciella New Member

Beware! There's a fake Chloé paddington on there!

11. PrincessImp.

PrincessImp. Of too many minds

Yea, would advise anyone to stay away from that site.

I have never purchased anything from there, the horror stories that I have haeard are enough to turn me off!