Designers And Celebs Who Look Alike

Spike413

barcode
Reaction score
Ok, wasn't sure whether to post this in Designers and Collections or Star Style......

Anyway, I was watching the newest Maroon 5 video and there was one part where the lead singer Adam was wearing a pair of aviator shades and I swear I did a double take cause he looked just like Tom Ford (I was tired at the time so I could just be :wacko: )

And of course there's the Victoria Gotti/Donatella comparison.......so, post any celebs and designers who look alike.

Can't find a still from the video......damn.

I always thought Chris Martin looked a bit like Alexander McQueen :P

Originally posted by Spike413@Aug 20 2004, 10:54 AM
And of course there's the Victoria Gotti/Donatella comparison.......so, post any celebs and designers who look alike.
[snapback]339689[/snapback]​

Gee, can these dumb blondes get any more generic? You can throw in Agilera, Spears, Simpson, Hilton and a handful of others in the same mix...

I saw this picture of a new up and coming designer, Ashleigh Verrier...she looks a bit like Isabella Rosselini...here is her picuture:

With each passing season Christian Lacroix is looking more and more like Edward G. Robinson.

image1_0_0.jpg
ROBINSON.JPG

("Where's your Moses now, shee?"--Billy Crystal doing E. G. Robinson)

Originally posted by Atelier@Aug 20 2004, 03:21 PM
With each passing season Christian Lacroix is looking more and more like Edward G. Robinson.

image1_0_0.jpg
ROBINSON.JPG

("Where's your Moses now, shee?"--Billy Crystal doing E. G. Robinson)
[snapback]340017[/snapback]​
:lol:

Neither one is a designer, but I always thought Karolina Kurkova had some kind of resemblence to Jessica Simpson :blush:

i know this is an old thread but i just have to post this

yohji yamamoto

YohjiYamamoto-01.jpg

steve aoki

DJSteveAoki_Countess_13314866.jpg

dont they looks like father and son?

credits: lilith-ezine; celebritywonder

^I've met Steve Aoki in person before and he does resemble a younger version of Yohji. Haha.

^ yes i've seen him a couple of times in person too! and he really reminds me of yohji. classic japanese face i guess.. and the hair.. and beard...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hasunny428
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->