Designers and their Love Lives #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, he is :flower:

I was actually thinking of starting a thread asking which designers were straight and gay...

Here goes:

Hedi Slimane - I thought he was straight, but actually gay.
Rick Owens: ?
Raf Simons: Same as Hedi
Masaki Matsushima:
Alexandre Plokhov:
Carol Christian Poell:
Maurizio Altieri:
Marc Jacobs:
Giorgio Armani:
Ralph Lauren: Straight
Calvin Klein: Straight
Valentino:
Oscar de la Renta:
Jens Laugesen:
Alistair Carr:
Helmut Lang:

That's all I've got for now..

Great! I wanted too, too, but I didn't want to be called prejudiced or anything...I see it as being the same as rasicm.

Besides, to be interested in fashion, you can't be prejudiced to this, because most of the designers ARE gay. I think.

oooh yeah what about Marc Jacobs?

Hedi Slimane: gay
Rick Owens: openly bisexual
Raf Simons: bisexual, had a long relationship with Veronique Branquinho
Marc Jacobs: gay
Giorgio Armani: openly bisexual
Calvin Klein: gay
Valentino: gay
Oscar de la Renta: straight

Ok Karl Lagerfeid And Brad Kroening??????????????????please Say No!!!!!!brad Could Do So Much Better!!!!

:lol: I remember having a topic like this before, people tore each other apart...

Yes, I agree with you, but I just wanted to know out of curiosity.

Truth is, sometimes I respect gay guys more than straight guys, even though I myself am straight. :innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
jssy4eva said:
Ok Karl Lagerfeid And Brad Kroening??????????????????please Say No!!!!!!brad Could Do So Much Better!!!!
As unattractive as he may be, the designer for Chanel can't be all that bad.
Although, I may be wrong anyway. Just fashion gossip.

Calvin is "straight" not straight. And many, many gay men marry women, even those in fashion.

jssy4eva said:
Karl claims to not have had sex in twenty years. I don't think Brad and Karl are together, per se. But they definitely have some sort of relationship. Karl pays a lot of money for Brad to be at his side whenever possible. Have you guys ever seen "Gods and Monsters"?

Arturo21 said:
Whaaaaat? Calvin's divorced and Ralph's married.. :P

both marriages are/were for show, think about when they got married and who they were catering to as designers back then (and now, but now the times are different).

MJCouture said:
Calvin is "straight" not straight. And many, many gay men marry women, even those in fashion.

Last time I checked he was one of New York's most eligable bachelors..for women.. :P

purplelucrezia said:
:lol: I remember having a topic like this before, people tore each other apart...

I feel that same thing coming... :lol:

One thing I'll say though- why?

22f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back