Designers and their Love Lives #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am curious whom Ricardo Tisci staying with??
He is absolutely handsome and talented.

It seems nobody mention it,Zac Posen is with Christopher Niquet now.Cute couple:heart:

BTW,any idea on Kris Van Assche's partner?

KVA+Heidi? :yuk::sick::ninja:

I could imagine KVA with Lacroix (I know he supposedly doesn't play for that team). :P

Heidi should get it on with Nicolas Ghesquiere, that would be a hot couple. :woot::blush:

I heard Nicholas Ghesquiere was or is with the Japanese football guy, Hidetoshi Nakata, true or false?

where have I been? this thread is great.

thx for the info everybody. knew a long time ago that most designers are gay, but the most surprising fact's Lacroix has kids. that's news.

think there are only 4-5 straight designers.

Jacque Marcel i think Hidetoshi Nakata is straight, coz there are lots of pic of him kissing girls.

i could be wrong, maybe he plays for both teams

where have I been? this thread is great.

thx for the info everybody. knew a long time ago that most designers are gay, but the most surprising fact's Lacroix has kids. that's news.

think there are only 4-5 straight designers.

I was wondering the same thing! great thread! ha..
and same, about lacroix, i have no idea where he stands!

I know, but he looks right for KVA. :D

Crack idea: Christian could adopt KVA and maybe the latter would learn a thing or two about fashion. :woot:

seriously,are you just being mean just because you don't like his work? no sense in insulting the guy like that because he is very handsome.

seriously,are you just being mean just because you don't like his work? no sense in insulting the guy like that because he is very handsome.

Yea, I think hes underqualified for his post at Dior. :doh: Btw, I'm not saying is bad looking, but he might benefit from some tutoring and since Lacroix has bit spare time on his hands, he could help out. :lol:
So yeah... :flower:

(that was mean again, wasn't it?) :ninja:

I swear I heard in an interview Lacroix saying he was bi and that he loved women...

KVA+Heidi? :yuk::sick::ninja:

I could imagine KVA with Lacroix (I know he supposedly doesn't play for that team). :P

Heidi should get it on with Nicolas Ghesquiere, that would be a hot couple. :woot::blush:
:lol::lol::lol: Hedi and Nicolas would be so great . I wish more designers were straight for all of us girls :innocent:

Oh and some one asked earlier Rick Owens is straight and married to Michele Lamy.

I just assumed because he was married that he was straight but I guess when it comes to fashion designers never assume anything lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->