Designer's Favorite Models

i personally,treasure the relationship ann demeulemeester has with kirsten owen...kirst has been a favourite of mine for many years and she's modelled for ann since 1988,which was ann's first ever show!!!

I'd say Vlada Roslyakova was a favourite of Christian Lacroix, seeing as she was always his finale bride.

You guys forgot Givenchy.:lol:
We all know who Riccardo Tisci's favorite are.:rolleyes:
Givenchy: Mariacarla, Lara Stone and maybe Natasha Poly.

Latest favorites:

Chloe...Raquel, Kasia...

John Galliano...Karlie, Maryna, Georgina...

Oscar de la Renta...Arlenis Sosa...

Givenchy...Mariacarla, Lara and his latest fixation, Natalia but Rose Cordero is going to become his favorite!!...

Lanvin...Jamie Bochert...

Dolce...Natasha, Maricarla...

Pucci...Natasha...

Chanel...Freja, Baptiste, Heidi...

Balmain...Daria, Anna S...

Vuitton...Lara...

Fendi...Anja..

Versace...Isabeli, Giselle, Carmen...

Nina Ricci...Stam...

Gucci...Natasha, Abbey, Anja...

Jean Paul Gaultier...Coco, Sasha...

Marc Jacobs...Jamie, Irina, Marina...

Hermes...Karlie...

Burberry...Lily Donaldson...

Anna Sui...Agyness...

Prada...Too many like it's been said, but right now Wixon and Zukauskaite...

Miu Miu...right now Wixon...

Last edited by a moderator:
Freja-A.Wang, Gucci, Prada/Miu Miu, Chanel,Balenciaga, Marc Jacobs etc

Sigrid Agren can be counted as one of Miuccia's favorites considering that she was in the Prada S/S 09 campaign and walked for her shows ever since her debute. Add Karl Lagerfeld to her list as well.

+ Amanda Norgaard, she's quite new, just finished her second season but managed to walk for Prada & Miu Miu twice in the row, and considering the tight casting this time around, it's impressive in my opinion ^_^

Helmut Lung used to work with Stephanie Seymour and Tatjana Patitz a lot

Donna Karran worked aaaalooooooooot with Esther Canadas....

I read somewhere that favourite models of Ferre used to be Nadege, Helena Ch and Esther Canadas...

Karl used to work a lot with Helena in the beggining of 90's (3 or 4 seasons for Lagerfeld), 2 or 3 seasons for Chanel and used a lot for Chanel, Lagerfeld, Fendi shows... he also loved Stella Tennant, Karen Elson, Devon Oaki and let's not forget about Nadja Auermann... he als loved Kristen a lot and I read that it was defining moment for Kristen when he started using her...

I think Prada used to love Amber Valletta a lot...

And Calvin Klein ws officially crazy about Kate Moss... he also loved Christy Turlington...

Gianni Versace was crazy about Naomi, Linda, Helena, Christy, Yasmeen... he used them a lot in his print campaigns and fashion shows... at later stage Amber, Kate and Stella were his favourites...

YSL - Laetitia Casta...

Christian Lacroix - Carla Bruni....

Ralph Lauren - Bridged Hall... she worked a lot for him...

I don't think Natasha is Miuccia's favorite. :lol:

The designers who seem to favor her a lot are :

Gucci (Frida) - 9 Gucci campaigns :shifty:
D&G - She has continually opened and closed their shows and is very close with them.
Givenchy (Tisci) - They are also very close.
Stella McCartney - I think Stella loves her and has spoke highly about her.
Alexander Wang
Jil Sander (Raf Simmons) - 3 campaigns in a row. Also, Raf has mentioned how Natasha is the epitome of his aesthetic or something along those lines.

D&G- Gisele, 10 Campaigns with them.

Christian Lacroix - Vlada

Add Chanel Iman to Ralph Lauren, Coco Rocha/Tao Okamoto to Zac Posen, Stam/Du Juan to Anna Sui

Also idk the creative director behind Longchamp but they have used Kate Moss for a loong time

Oh also i know Alexander Wang really likes Abbey, Karlie, Liu and Hanne Gaby

aand Phoebie Philo loves Anja Rubik :clap:

this is getting kind of fun lol

Stella McCartney and Lara Stone, Jeremy Scott and Devon Aoki

a.f. vandevorst-inge geurts

00150m.jpg
00310m.jpg

*style.com

bruno pieters-anouk lepere

I read somewhere Karl doesn't books her anymore because she prefered doing Dolce over Fendi last season.. so who knows, Karl's choices are always a bit confusing (I do not mean Freja and the whole crowd)
karl has blacklisted natasha poly!:ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->