Designer's Fit Models

Lea T- Givenchy

003_320x480.jpg

vogue Uk

This fit model for Jil Sander is Ekaterina Matantceva, not Petkova!

Thana Kuhnen may also be a fit model for Jean Paul Gaultier.

Fendi - Andreea Stancu

00190m.jpg
00270m.jpg

Alexander McQueen - Polina Kasina

alexander-mcqueen45.JPG
polinakasinaamcqueenss06paris1.jpg

Louis Vuitton - Ekat Kiseleva

00010m.jpg
35m.jpg

Dior & John Galliano - Viviane Orth (I think she may also be one for Alexis Mabille)

00360m.jpg
00310m.jpg

*Style.com & WWD

^interesting, had no idea about the last two.

Marc Jacobs' fit model is called Shelly, or was, but I can't find anything about her...

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill Gaytten's could very well be Hedvig-Marie Maigre...her sudden runway appearance makes me think so.
And if I'm not mistaken, Alexis Mabille's sister Myrthe was a fit model for quite some time.

Last edited by a moderator:
if Vivianne Orth is fit model for Dior/Galliano, what about Michaela Kocianova? she also walked almost all recent shows for both brands.

Viviane I knew was a fit model from the September issue, she's been doing it for quite some time. Michaela is just a favorite of Galliano's I believe

who become a fit model/ what is the point of it? these models have the best, most perfect body in the opinion of designers?

fit models are actually paid quite well usually because they have to maintain a certain body standard for the designer's looks. They are the body measurements that each collection will be based off of. I am assuming models who necessarily are not popular on the runways or in editorials will take the job because it guarantees them a paycheck every season. It is time consuming as well so they cannot always do a million and one shows.

Sofie Roelens for Lanvin by Alber Elbaz

Fall 2009
SofieRoelensforLanvinFall2009.jpg

Spring 2010
00340m.jpg

Spring 2011
00230m.jpg

all from style.com

Amanda Laine for Emilio Pucci by Peter Dundas

Fall 2012
00290m.jpg

Spring 2012
00270m.jpg

Fall 2011
00270m.jpg

all from style.com

Teri-Ann Frencken was Rick Owens' fit model for quite some time, too, right?

Bill Gaytten's could very well be Hedvig-Marie Maigre...her sudden runway appearance makes me think so.
And if I'm not mistaken, Alexis Mabille's sister Myrthe was a fit model for quite some time.

Yes, Hedvig was Dior's fitting model for the last two years and from June 2012 she'll become the fit model for John Galliano brand.

Marc Jacobs' fit model is called Shelly, or was, but I can't find anything about her...
Yes. Shelly Zander is her name. She's in the Marc Jacobs x Louis Vuitton documentary.
00420m.jpg
00140m.jpg

00230m.jpg
00330m.jpg

(style.com)
She also walked several times for Rick Owens and Dries van Noten.

Some of these girls have extraordinary looks to them, im surprised they limit themselves really to one designer and nothing else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->