Destiny's Child Announce Split

what a shame...i really liked them working together. Oh well.... they all seem to always have so much fun in their videos.

Remember the clips are glossed to look that way

...And the Beyonce train rolls into Solo Superstardom station

.. I think once the main member goes solo, its only a matter of time before the split...

They will reunite in about 25 years...

Acid said:
it kinda makes sence

Beyonce making $$$$$$ on her own......mother is stylist.....dad is manager....
she must not only be under pressure from them but her own instinct would tell her that she can make more on her own

totally agree!

I think people are getting tired of her, for her to be on top like she was before, her CD will have to be amazingly good, which i doubt.

Beyonce is annoying.

But sad to see DC split, I did enjoy thier music. However with all the publicity that Beyonce is getting not suprised about the split. The others girls I feel have more talent and intelligence then her. The only commerical I have seen Kelly do are hair straightners and one movie she was on.

Beyonce.....that girl is EVERYWHERE. So freaking annoying man.

I guess that's why the CD was called Destiny Fufilled, it didn't make sense until now.

Diamond Star said:
I still can't forgive them for advertising MacDonalds :yuk:

oh tell me about it, like it said during their European Tour: "Destiny Fulfilled...and lovin' it!" WTF!?

As for the breakup, no surprise here. With all groups, one person usually shines, and while everyone compares them to the Supremes, IMO, Beyonce lacks that intangible that Diana has, plus the musicworld of today is so weak and repetitive, Bee can easily get to the top. It was interesting how they had Kelly announce the breakup (couldn't have Bee do it, she may not have been able to hide her glee). As for Michelle, she will go back to gospel albums....she should really thank God that she got to ride the gravy train for this long, because her voice is annoying.......
Will Bee become a lasting star, an icon, ala Diana? We will wait and see, but given her present body of work, I doubt it.

This wasn't a shock to me. Daddy Knowles & Co. decided for the girls to do another group project so it will make it seem as if Beyonce is proving the critics & public alike wrong- who thought that she wouldn't return after her solo success.

*sigh* Just another stepping stone to have Beyonce more embraced by the media/public.

I can see Michelle as previously mentioned going back to doing gospel music. First Track ~ I don't need a Soldier anymore...I just need God. :lol:

Kelly has the potential to be a solo star...if she changes management. She has always been the best looking in the group & the better singer (imo). But she will probably sit back & do another album that is just thrown together and gets very little promotion.

Beyonce will continue doing what she has been doing. Though this time she's gonna have to come stronger with her musical efforts. I say this because DIL was more hype as oppose to substance. Also with her face being everywhere- in the U.S. her album sales did not add up to the hype that she recieved.

Just saying. :innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like all of the DC girls, Michelle though was always suited (IMO) for Gospel. I really think they're making the "right" choice, go out with a bang rather than a dud- and I do plan to take my little cousin (who is visiting me from Brasil) to see DC at the end of July! I hope to have some shameless girly fun then too.

I only hope we can get a break from Beyonce for at least a year lol. She needs vacation, always a fan but err take a vacation please. :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaykaystake
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->