Devon Sawa arrested

Tinuviel

Reaction score
From PerezHilton.com via jjb:

Remember Devon Sawa? Well, the cutie Casper star has just been arrested for beating up his girlfriend. Hmmm. We always thought he was gay.

He links to the forum: www.perezhilton.com/board...php?t=3655

this is from my friend who lives in California.

"Sunday, an apartment (in my building) was busted by a SWAT team. Yes, there was a SWAT team here. I was totally freaked out because I thought people were going to start shooting or something. I was sitting in my apartment, and I heard 3 or 4 super loud bangs (which turned out to be the SWAT team busting down the door) then I heard, "SWAT TEAM, GET DOWN!" I swear, it was like something out of the movies, which makes this whole story so much more ironic. I'll get to it, I promise...

After a SWAT team and about 30 polices officers cleared out, I walked to the front desk to ask what had happened. The girl working at the time told me that it was a domestic dispute. There was a guy apparently beating the living @#%$ out of his girlfriend, and the next door neighbor heard and called the police. The police, called a SWAT team in, because this guy had been in trouble before for this kind of thing. She said everything was fine, and the guy was in jail now and they were going to begin moving things out of his apartment soon. So, me, being the snoop that I am walked around the building to look at his place and review the damage. His door was completely broken in half, and his window was busted out because when the cops broke in, he apparently tried to jump out of the window.

Well, I went down to the office a few hours ago and talked to my friend who works front desk as well. She filled me in on some more details and told me that the guy that beat the @#%$ out of his girlfriend was none other than......bum..bum...BUM..

DEVON SAWA!!

Yes, the Devon Sawa from Casper, Idle Hands, Final Destination, etc. etc. He lived in my building and he's a girlfriend beater!! Apparently, the girl from the front desk has seen him walking his dog, he's paid her his rent, etc. etc. She said he looks super @#%$ bad. He's on serious, serious drugs and has really nasty blister picked skin. When the police broke in, he and his girlfriend were completely naked, and she told the cops they were just having sex. How weird is that @#%$?"

his booking info: app1.lasd.org/iic/ajis_search.cfm

type in his name

Source:
www.livejournal.com/commu...tml#cutid1

:shock: :o :cry: :ninja: Disturbing.

:shock: omg i was totally in love with him in casper :lol: :ninja: that is horrible... and really disturbing

WOW.:shock: Dear God that`s horrible!! Devon Sawa beating the s*** out of his girlfriend!!
wow that is indeed incredibly disturbing.:cry:

He almost blipped off my radar.........and now it all comes flooding back...Caspar...Final Destination!
Very disturbing news indeed.......

I was in love with that guy in like 6th grade. This is just further proof that I have really bad taste in men:ninja: .

You don't say.. I do remember this guy, he was always on Bop and Teen Beat. Hah.

And I just realize him and Christina Ricci were both in Casper and Now and Then together... they'd make a good couple... well, prior to this incident.

On track again, bad for Sawa's rep... big time...

I thought he died? ...guess its a shame he didn't.

Fab, the child actor who died was Jonathan Brandis. That was really sad, I think it was a suicide or accidental death? RIP. :(

So I scrounged thru googleimages and came up with these:

From this...

To this:

:( It makes me so sad. and to think I had a kiddy crush on him after Casper and Now & Then... seemed like such a sweetie in all his movies didn't he? Just shocking. I feel sorry for his wife/girlfriend.

Drugs are evil. :ninja:

One more proof that sudden fame brings only misery when one is not ready for it.

PS: Jonathan Brandis died? I didn't know that!:o :cry: :cry:

meowmix said:
:shock: omg i was totally in love with him in casper :lol: :ninja: that is horrible... and really disturbing

Me, too! I guess I was around 11 at the time.:blush:

Those pictures and this scenerio (minus the physical abuse) totally remind me of Corey Haim!!! Such a cutie back in the day and now, b/c of the drugs I assume, he looks so horrible and bloated.
But Devon Sawa def. takes the cake. I feel sorry for the guy actually....

the child actor who died was Jonathan Brandis. That was really sad, I think it was a suicide or accidental death? RIP.
He hanged himself is what I read.:cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I don't wanna post a pic in fear of hijacking this thread, but he was popular in some late 80's movies such as The Lost Boys and Lucas.

ohhh I just watched the lost boys a couple of weeks back! I thought that was Sean Astin for some reason. :blink:

Boy was he hot in Wild America. (Anyone remeber that move? With Jonathan Taylor Thomas and animals?)

It's a shame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->