Di Petsa S/S 2025 London

You can tell she must be really desperate and starving for new ideas, when she got to the point of copying the "crotch pocket" from Nicolas di Felice at Courrèges...

Oh Lord...this must genuinely be one of the most terrible collections that I have ever seen in my life, straight up, no cap.

Like I don't even see a shred of contemporary influence here. It just all looks like a fashion parody, perhaps not even good enough to be a Mugatu collection in Zoolander.

Unfortunately I have to say, you look at this collection and you understand why a lot of your average people think fashion is dumb; at least if this were anyone's reference point :(

I want the 30 seconds of my life spent looking at this s*t back!

You can tell she must be really desperate and starving for new ideas, when she got to the point of copying the "crotch pocket" from Nicolas di Felice at Courrèges...
It's funny you say that considering that Courreges was accused of copying Di Petsa who presented her collection nine days before theirs:
00026-di-petsa-fall-2024-ready-to-wear-credit-gorunway.jpg00001-courreges-fall-2024-ready-to-wear-credit-brand.jpg
Di Petsa AW24 - 19 February
Courreges AW24 - February 28

The truth is that Courreges' pocket dates back to pre-collection presentation that was held on January 19:
00003-courreges-fall-2024-mens-credit-brand.jpg
Courreges PF24/AW24 Menswear - January 19

All images from Vogue

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
triplesilversilversilver
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->