Diabro Japan

Reaction score
Hey everyone!!

I've been a member for ages but this is my first post. I've recently moved to Japan from Melbourne, and I'm wondering if anyone has any experiences with a store called Diabro? They have an online store and shopfront in Tokyo, and sell awesome clothes and accessories. They are advertised in heaps of Japanese magazines, and sell Balenciaga:heart: , Chloe, Marni, Gucci.... etc. I'm pretty sure they are considered to be authentic, but they sell Chanel online... I thought Chanel didn't sell through anyone else. Are they a recycle store... or do they import from other countries?

If anyone knows, or has bought from them, I'd love to hear from you!!!

Thanks!!!:wink:

Diabro japan also does some of their business on eBay and Yahoo Japan. I'm sure if you do a little bit of looking you can find them and check their feedback (not sure if posting the eBay ID is against policy).

I've bought some Dior Homme items from them via eBay, and my experience has been excellent. Their staff were very helpful in answering questions, giving measurements, notification of shipment, and helping with customs tax. Shipping was quick too. Though unfortunately I think their English speaking staff are no longer around, which is why their shop still has not re-opened on eBay.

Wonderful store. Amazingly fast shipping and great customer service. Highly recommended, though potential customers should be aware that their prices will be a bit higher than some places since they're in Japan.

Do they have a website that has english I really want the YSL logo tee from there but its all in Japanese.

Diabro used to also sell on eBay but a few months ago they closed the eBay store they had there..

You can always email them directly at the following address with a request, they are quite friendly and if you're lucky, will be willing to help you out.
endo AT diabro.jp

Otherwise you can use a service (bid-service.jp, celga.com, akibado.com) that charges by commission.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->