• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Diamond Earrings

Gobi

Reaction score
I would love some new earrings for Christmas. Which is your favorite and why?

05301747.jpg

2916.jpg

2914.jpg

I :heart: the second pair
but it's more the fact that I like the diamond cut.

none really but if i had to pick then the ones with the pearls!! :wink:
the other ones look very old fashioned.
if you want only diamond why dont you go for a more innovative shape :flower:

not to disappoint you but none of those do it for me... if i were you i would ask for diamond studs and go big carat wise because it looks like you are going to spend a lot... but if you are choosing from those three i would choose the last with the pearl... maybe you already have everyday studs and you want something dressier..... i have large diamond hoops and LOVE them!

Attachments

• earrings.jpg
    earrings.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 5
Thanks for your input :flower: I think I'm going for nr 2 because my style is rather conservative and I'm happy with that. Lele thanks for your suggestion, you're right I already have classic diamond studs and I wear them all the time :heart:

actually, none of them.... :wacko:
but if I had to choose one, I'd go for the third pair with pearls.

I like the second and third pairs. I like the second one for its cut and the third one for the pearl!

Forgot to mention that the third ones are antique :wink: But for me those are more for evening wear and I want earrings for everyday use :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->