Diamonds On Your Teeth

I agree that most of the time, it would look as though something was stuck on your teeth. :shock: :sick: :doh:

I think I'm gonna have to jump on the ick bandwagon myself, it looks ridiculous in that picture, and since you're in jr high (same age as me, actually :flower: ) you probably would get stopped by the hall moniters or something. Old people see stuff like this as a neon sign sticking out of your head that says 'I'M IN A GANG!'.

I know what your talking about Emmie....my friend had a " diamond" (rhinestone) on her teeth because it looked cool whatever....it was simple, just a bit of glue to stick it there. Completely no drilling whatsoever.
I personally dont like it because its distracting and not very catchy....but hey, whatever floats your boat! :lol:

I don't like it..I think it looks tacky and seems like you have a piece of food stuck somewhere :lol:

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Jan 28th, 2004 - 7:57 am
ODB........... :ninja: shimmy shimmy yaaaaaaaw
:rofl:

Teeth should not be tampered with, IMO :shock:

I'd say accessories are best kept on the outer part of the body. Plain good 'ol healty white teeth never go out of style :lol: :flower:

EEEugggghhhrrrrr, no no no.
Putting Diamonds on your teeth are just as fashionable as having gold teeth when there is nothing wrong with your normal teeth. PLEASE dont do. Yuck :yuk: !

Damn those teeth are bad *** ....I wonder if you can chomp through metal like Drax from James bond.

Most jewelry is garbage to try to make people feel above others, what is a diamond really? a piece of dirt. Anyone who thinks that wearing bling will make them look better is a moron. Less is more.

i can honestly say it does not ruin your teeth i have a little pink one on it lasted for something like 3 or 4 weeks and when it came off there was nothing wrong with my tooth

Tooth Jewelry - Teeth Diamonds

I am seeing more and more about those tooth diamonds (like the singer Pink has them).

Did some research and I think it's certainly cool, since they don't have to drill into the tooth...(www.decodent.us has a lot of info on it)

Does anyone have some experience with it here?

Looking forward to discussing it with you guys. :woot:

My friend did this a while ago. Normally you are supposed to go to the dentist to get one of those.
She just glued it on herself with superglue. It looked good and she said it didn't harm her teeth at all.
But I haven't tried myself yet.

Dear G-D no! That's tackier than carrying a fake Vuitton multicolor :sick: Seriously. It's tragic. For the sake of humanity; please don't do it!

i am a trained tooth fairy (meaning i put diamonds on teeth haha)
and no it dont ruin your teeth i use dentist glue and it can last for any thing from 2 weeks to 4 years
diamond_tooth_centre_200_91675.jpg

picture my own

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carmennprivato
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->