DIANE-VON-FURSTENBERG-FALL-RTW-2011-PODIUM-040_runway.jpg

DIANE-VON-FURSTENBERG-FALL-RTW-2011-PODIUM-041_runway.jpg

DIANE-VON-FURSTENBERG-FALL-RTW-2011-PODIUM-042_runway.jpg

DIANE-VON-FURSTENBERG-FALL-RTW-2011-PODIUM-043_runway.jpg

DIANE-VON-FURSTENBERG-FALL-RTW-2011-PODIUM-044_runway.jpg

DIANE-VON-FURSTENBERG-FALL-RTW-2011-PODIUM-045_runway.jpg

elle.com

Some look remind me of Gucci ss2011.
exactly, that's what I thought when I saw the last dress on a previous page on Rania :innocent:
I am not sure how I feel about it, some pieces are quite nice while others are really baaaad

I like some of the looks. I do find it is a little tacky; some of the colours and patterns... And the boots and dresses are different, but interesting... I wonder if that kind of thing will ever become popular? haha

i appreciate the color but idk about those prints towards the end

I love this, one of her best fall winter collections. The mix, colors, print- everything is in it.

the hats reminds me of hermes previous collection! and the eye glasses like sony rykiel???

what happened with DVF?

I've noticed a lot of Marni-like looks sent out this season, with quite well matched clashing print clothing. This is nice, though the slouch boots are a trend that has only just died out and I have no desire to revisit.
Not appreciating the rectangle that DVF is wearing either.

I like it a lot, but this collection is derivative as all get out, I spy Carolina Herrera, Oscar de la Renta, Hermes, Gucci, Pucci / Cavalli and Giles Deacon.

diane von furstenberg generally hypnotizes me more with her outlandish prints and her indepedent woman attitude, but it seems that she succumbed this season to all of those invitations for her to re-live her studio 54 years. and thank goodness she did. while a departure from her normal oeuvre, these clothes capture the glamor and decadence from that time in a way we haven't seen yet in the seventies' revivalism over in europe.

Some nice outfits but nothing overwhelming.
I like the runway anyways.

diane von furstenberg generally hypnotizes me more with her outlandish prints and her indepedent woman attitude, but it seems that she succumbed this season to all of those invitations for her to re-live her studio 54 years. and thank goodness she did. while a departure from her normal oeuvre, these clothes capture the glamor and decadence from that time in a way we haven't seen yet in the seventies' revivalism over in europe.

Exactly my thoughts too. It seems that she's moved away from her nouveau image towards a more vintage direction. I mean this dress looks like it just came out of Studio 54. The sequins have a disco-ball resemblance.

00490h.jpg

style.it

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"