Diesel..running Out Of Ideas?

LolitaLuxe

Vision of Paradise
Reaction score
from hintmag:

They've given you rips, stains and whiskers; now Diesel Denim goes altogether fruity with its newest Limited Edition jeans, the Greengrocer. Limited to 1000 pairs per month, the dungarees mimic the wear and tear of a grocer's jeans right down to the faux-strawberry smear marks on the rear end. Now that's fresh. From $200, Diesel Denim Gallery, 68 Greene St., 212-966-5593.

:huh: :rolleyes: hot real hot :lol:

haha i saw that! I can't imagine wearing pants that made me look like i was working at a grocery store.

but their new campaign on the vogue site is quite innovative!

Oh yeah I saw this in I-d like a month or some ago

Diesel is so boring to me :rolleyes:

don't know about anybody else, but I don't want to look like a grocer.... I'll stick to my nicely faded jeans minus the "stains" thankyouverymuch

Diesel = ick.

Here's a question...do people even wear Diesel anymore? They were hot when I was in college, but of course I graduated 3 years ago, just before the Earl/Seven craze, but now it seems like you never hear of them! I went to replenish my supply a few months ago, and I couldn't find one normal pair--and by this I mean one that was just nice, crisp, dark denim, without whiskers, slashes, pre-fading, or bleach on the bottom! :angry: Not all of us want to look like we bought our jeans pre-worn!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->