Diet Butcher Slim Skin

tangerine

Soviet Camaro
Reaction score
...some background info for you if you aren’t familiar with the label:

Founded by Hisashi Fukatami, the Japan-based label is highly regarded in Japan, and has an increasing cult status in the international community. Diet Butcher Slim Skin has a brand manifesto which believes in freedom – the label’s beliefs are well reflected in their punk-influenced designs.

The founder and head designer Hisashi Fukatami is a long time devotee to punk and alternative culture. Having never studied fashion traditionally he honed his design skills in a clothing company as a youth where he learnt valuable aspects in clothing design.

dbs0001blk_M1.jpg

dbs0002blu_0M1.jpg

text from fashionation.wordpress.com
pics from oki-ni.com

very cool. I love the shape of the first pair. It's graphic but understated. Thanks tang :flower:

Notorious Distressed Deerskin from 2007

in the rare red colorway!

2341725517_0ff60a84fb_o.jpg

superfuture.com

beat up DBSS are so sexy on guys! :heart:

definitely one of the best menswear trainer imo. though the design is similar to certain other brands' high tops, DBSS have a distinct look that I really like.

wow those red ones are :heart: :crush: But you'd have to be so careful wearing them I think. They are the perfect amount of distressing. They look like if you did any more damage they would literally fall apart, as opposed to get better with age.

i love the white studded pair and the red ones. if only they made them in girl sizes...

I have the distressed deerskin ones in a greyish colour. That style is the best one imo. I would wear the studded ones if they didn't have the studs.

Meg: they do look better with age

i didn't know this label.
thank you tangerine !!!!

where can we purchase these - online, perhaps ?

and what's the average price ?

love the red ones !
my bf would love those !

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->