Differences Between "fashion Shows"

ooolaladelle

Reaction score
I have a question, would a trunk show, sample show (sale) or fashion show be the same? :huh: I got invited to a fashion show event.. well more like a store opening and I would like to know what the differences are. I appreciate the help... Thanks! :flower:

Ok a trunk show is when you go into a store and order your clothes in your size so they will be garenteed to get it in for you and sometimes you have to pay a deposit too

sample sale-happens at the end of each season...designers have extra stock and also the original clothing samples that were used for runway shows and photoshoots and to lend out to celebs...they sell these at a deep discount...usually at cost ...which is about 50% of retail...sometimes even less...these sales can be private or open to the public, depending on the designer and on how much merchandise they have to get rid of... :flower:

Originally posted by chanel_girl@Mar 22nd, 2004 - 2:14 am
No idea
i'm surprised you don't know this...haven't you ever been invited to a christian dior sample sale by your husband...or by dolce and gabanna :flower:

No I've never been invited to a Dior or Dolce sample sale I think I've heard of them before but I've never been to one myself

Originally posted by chanel_girl@Mar 22nd, 2004 - 6:15 am
No I've never been invited to a Dior or Dolce sample sale I think I've heard of them before but I've never been to one myself
that's crazy...i hope you at least get to go to the shows... :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->