Dioni Tabbers

Yes, Rasha, what a wonderful plus for all of us!!! It will be so exciting to see Di move on up in the fashion world!! ^_^

julesrules815 said:
thank you mariemaud!!
you're welcome :flower:
There are some other models I didn't find the pics in the agency, I'll scan tomorrow !

Boomer said:
Yes, Rasha, what a wonderful plus for all of us!!! It will be so exciting to see Di move on up in the fashion world!! ^_^

i'm sure she will....since she's just 15 and has done quite well i think

RashaNoor said:
i'm sure she will....since she's just 15 and has done quite well i think

She's 15!!!! Oh My God!!! They didn't build girls like that when I was 15!!!:o
That's amazing!!! She is so beautiful!!! :flower:

wow.. 15 and she has already done alot.. I wish I could have started the business. that young. I will most def. keep a look at for her at the shows. :smile:

one more from vogue russia

it's scanned by me from contents page

Last edited by a moderator:
source: major paris

Attachments

• tyhr.JPG
    tyhr.JPG
    18.8 KB · Views: 42
  • thydez.JPG
    thydez.JPG
    14.4 KB · Views: 25
Last edited by a moderator:
same source

with egle i think

Attachments

• thrd.JPG
    thrd.JPG
    13.3 KB · Views: 45
Wow !! Big thanks to you RashaNoor :flower::flower::flower: especially for the last pic with Egle (I'm 99.999% sure it's her:P) they're both gorgeous, two of my favorite models together :buzz::crush:

r00z said:
yes mariemaud it is egle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
awww Egle :crush:
does anyone know from which mag it is? cause it's written in french so i might be able to find it if it's a current one...:flower:

r00z said:
latest citizenK. france
you mean Winter '06-07 ? I didn't see it in my bookshop to date... is it out everywhere in France ? if yes, I run to the bookshop...

i don't know I found them on the Major Paris website yesterday. I think you should ask for the latest issue in the bookshop!!!!

r00z said:
i don't know I found them on the Major Paris website yesterday. I think you should ask for the latest issue in the bookshop!!!!
it's already done but they don't have it now... should be released soon. I think it's the last one cause I've got all issues for 2 years...:wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->