Dior Autumn 2004 Off The Runway

For some reason, I like those leopard shoes. The rest of it? Pretty much :yuk: . For the thousandth time, I wish he'd leave off the big, tacky "Dior"s on everything.

There was a jacket that Uma Thurman wore at Cannes, it was a kind of dusty lilac color organza(?) with one of those weird ruffle things on one lapel......it looked really cool actually.

AlexN: I don't see Dior on anything except on that last dress and that's not even so WOOOOWWW LOGO'S EVERYWHERE :woot: !

i'm impressed, usually dior does nothing for me. i like the sheer blouses and the purple skirt. i have to admit, the gold cardigan is lovely as well. :ninja:

Originally posted by brian@Aug 21 2004, 03:04 AM
:o :wub:
isn't that gray one on the right, the jacket that you bought??
[snapback]340633[/snapback]​
yes, but mine is in black :flower:

Originally posted by AlexN@Aug 22 2004, 05:58 AM
For some reason, I like those leopard shoes. The rest of it? Pretty much :yuk: . For the thousandth time, I wish he'd leave off the big, tacky "Dior"s on everything.
[snapback]341530[/snapback]​
i'd have to agree. i'm getting tired of all of the shoes and handbags having the big tacky logos everywhere. it's quite annoying, and ruins some really good pieces!

take this pump, for example. without the obnoxious "dior" on it, it would be a gorgeous, sensible, classic, 50s-style brown pump i could wear forever ... the logo just turns me off! :cry:

p10568484_ph_althero_Dark_Brown.jpg

even without that "DIOR" though
it is still a plain pump

personally..

Originally posted by Dior@Aug 23 2004, 10:11 PM
even without that "DIOR" though
it is still a plain pump
personally..
[snapback]343111[/snapback]​
well, that's the idea. a girl can never have too many basic pumps... and i'd love a pump with a lower heel like that in brown leather.
other shoe designers (ex: manolo blahnik) don't go running around stamping their names/logos all over the outsides of shoes to sell them :innocent:

Originally posted by nuiko@Aug 23 2004, 07:29 PM
well, that's the idea. a girl can never have too many basic pumps... and i'd love a pump with a lower heel like that in brown leather.
other shoe designers (ex: manolo blahnik) don't go running around stamping their names/logos all over the outsides of shoes to sell them :innocent:
[snapback]343145[/snapback]​
that;s the bigest problem with mos big name designers, the acessories could be nice, but they put the logo every where and it just ends up trashy

Originally posted by Mr-Dale@Aug 22 2004, 07:06 AM
AlexN: I don't see Dior on anything except on that last dress and that's not even so WOOOOWWW LOGO'S EVERYWHERE :woot: !
[snapback]341595[/snapback]​
I was referring to current Dior collections, in general. The last batch of posts before this one also state my point.

Originally posted by Spike413@Aug 22 2004, 03:15 AM
There was a jacket that Uma Thurman wore at Cannes, it was a kind of dusty lilac color organza(?) with one of those weird ruffle things on one lapel......it looked really cool actually.
[snapback]341560[/snapback]​

I saw that jacket, it was really preety :heart:

Originally posted by nuiko@Aug 23 2004, 07:25 PM
i'd have to agree. i'm getting tired of all of the shoes and handbags having the big tacky logos everywhere. it's quite annoying, and ruins some really good pieces!

take this pump, for example. without the obnoxious "dior" on it, it would be a gorgeous, sensible, classic, 50s-style brown pump i could wear forever ... the logo just turns me off! :cry:

p10568484_ph_althero_Dark_Brown.jpg

[snapback]343049[/snapback]​
Exactly. I like a lot of Dior's items, but it's like the "Dior girl" is so unconfident that she needs to show the logo to EVERYONE, ALL the time.
"Look honey, it's Dior I'm wearing! DIOR! DIOR! Look at my shoes! They're D-I-O-R! I'm rich! I'm outstanding! Did you spot the huge DIOR's on my handbag yet? Or perhaps you saw the shining CD's?" :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->