Dior Baudrier...for Guys?

I got my brown baudrier bag!!! :lol: :P :blink: :woot: :flower: I LOVE it...and it's actually very manly. lol

p10387747_ph_hero.jpg

This in deep chocolate color :heart:

did they have them in stock at the Dior store on 57th? I kind of wanted to get another one, maybe in black or white. Also, was it on sale?

Well they don't have anymore of those at the 57th street boutique (I asked the salesman). I got mine at the Dior Company store at Woodbury Commons (upstate) for only $630(with tax). They have more of the brown and black but no more tan or white. They also have the huge furry one Brian showed earlier :woot:

Foxy-Pooh!! Well done, glad you decided to go for it. You sound really happy and excited. Im happy and excited for you too. :heart:

Originally posted by Foxie-Pooh@Jun 17th, 2004 - 8:34 pm
Well they don't have anymore of those at the 57th street boutique (I asked the salesman). I got mine at the Dior Company store at Woodbury Commons (upstate) for only $630(with tax). They have more of the brown and black but no more tan or white. They also have the huge furry one Brian showed earlier :woot:
I've always wanted to go to the Dior Company Store!!! :woot:
I need to one day.
What else do they have there? :woot:

...i want a baudrier now! :lol:

Originally posted by Foxie-Pooh@Jun 5th, 2004 - 7:12 pm
Thanks guys! I'm heading uptown next Friday. If I can't find anything better, then I'll def. get the Baudrier. I've been lusting after this bag for over 4 years, now that it's on sale, I don't want to miss it again. I just hope the style won't become dated. I really want to keep this bag for at least 10 years :woot:
The style won't ever become dated, imo. The saddle bag has become an iconic, classic shape :flower:

Originally posted by brian@Jun 19th, 2004 - 7:24 pm
I've always wanted to go to the Dior Company Store!!! :woot:
I need to one day.
What else do they have there? :woot:

...i want a baudrier now! :lol:
Oh Brian ...They have most of the bags from previous seasons. I saw a couple patchwork Fetish bags, the Lady Dior bags, croc/denim/canvas Street Chic collection ( include wallets, hats, and bags), the Admit It collection, the fur and suede large baudrier, saddle bowling bags, belts, jewerly, Chris 47 watch in acid green, shoes, scarfs, and amazing dresses and clothes from the 2003 s/s collection :flower: Most of the stuff are about 50% off the retail price, so if you like bargains .... and everything they have IS authentic (but they are final sales so no returns and exchanges) :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dianarimar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->