Dior Eyes Contact Lenses

stylegurrl

Reaction score
TYPICALLY eccentric, John Galliano has launched a line of contact lenses that feature circles of glitter, gold or black to outline the iris. Dior Eyes, which are currently on sale in stores throughout Europe, retail at between $100 and $145. They can be worn for two months and come in standard or luxury cases.

VOGUE

I hope they dont stick out like bug eyes like alot of colored contacts.

Sounds interesting. I can't wear colored contact lenses, but this concept sounds interesting.

$100 and $145 for contact lenses that'll last for two months? Ouch. Don't covergirl make similar CL some times ago?

i want coloured non-prescription contacts so bad!..but not those colors

Originally posted by nycgirl84@Aug 13 2004, 03:55 PM
What, no logo-covered lenses? :rolleyes:
[snapback]331300[/snapback]​
... yet! :winkiss:

I've seen those lenses ads a while ago, there's actually a thread about this, with a picture...I really liked what I saw :heart:

Originally posted by nycgirl84@Aug 13 2004, 04:55 PM
What, no logo-covered lenses? :rolleyes:
[snapback]331300[/snapback]​

When I first read the title that's what came to mind. I actually want to see how this would look like. Sounds interesting.

Originally posted by Alejandro@Aug 14 2004, 03:41 PM
I've seen those lenses ads a while ago, there's actually a thread about this, with a picture...I really liked what I saw :heart:
[snapback]332020[/snapback]​
linkage?

I posted a thread and pic of this in the Makeup forum.. if you do a search, i t should still be there

I read about this, and inwardly groaned.

I wear prescription contact lenses, but when I tried out a pair of coloured ones, the iris part slipped over my pupil, therefore distorting my vision! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->